Deck plan of Vista Deck 3 Cove Balcony noise

mickeyhereicome

I was wondering if anyone has come across a deck plan of Vista Deck 3 or could make one, showing where the possible noise would come from. I know it is the rooms below the Galley, but I don't know where that is. I would like to try a Cove balcony and maybe even a Family Room, but I know the noise would bother me. Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if anyone has come across a deck plan of Vista Deck 3 or could make one, showing where the possible noise would come from. I know it is the rooms below the Galley, but I don't know where that is. I would like to try a Cove balcony and maybe even a Family Room, but I know the noise would bother me. Thanks in advance!

Try this web site. https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Carnival-Vista There are other web sites that have the Vista deck plans, but some of them are travel agency web sites, and we're not allowed to mention them on here. Use the elevators as a reference point. If you choose a cabin that is either forward of the Mid ship elevators, or to the rear of the Aft elevators, you should be able to avoid being under the galley. ;)

Just do a little research and you will find plenty of deck plans for the Vista.

mickeyhereicome, I do happen to know that Cover Balcony 2276 is under the Shore Excursion desk. I would say that, that cabin or any cabin on either side of it would be quiet.

That's the one we grabbed for our cruise in 2018 for that very reason. Looking forward to our first cove balcony! Also 2279 is under Guest Relations on the starboard side, so that might be a good one as well.

Sent from my XT1095 using Forums mobile app

use the posted links above. click on drag deck plans make sure the elevators line up on dec 2 and 3 under the dining room is great its carpeted so no noise issue. the whole gray area is the galley

avoid that area by the L/M its the only area for people to use the rest rooms from that show lounge

I use cruisedeckplans.com every day. Firefly turned me on to it. I paid the lifelong fee which isn't much and you get to see so much. Wish more people would sell them their pictures. There are pics of chocolates on pillows and we know those are long gone. Need more updated pics.

• 4 months later...

We were in Family Harbor suite 2431 last week and it was extremely loud all day but especially at night. Something very heavy would drop every night around 3-4 am. We said something to guest services and they compensated us but if noise is going to bother you stay away from this room.