Dream Questions

GRANNYOFSIX

Hi Everyone,

We sailed on the Dream in 2010. I understand the Dream will be refurbished soon.

What are your thoughts on the Dream.

We enjoy dancing to Cha Cha, East Coast Swing, Shag, etc (not necessarily ball room dancing at all). Does this ship have music like "Under the Boardwalk", Forget You by Celo Green, Blurred Lines, etc.?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. In 2010 I do remember a distinct sewage odor. Is this still a problem?

Thanks you!!

Dream is currently in dry dock being refurbished.

We sailed on our second cruise on the Dream January 3 (sixth overall), and, as always, had a great cruise. No complaints whatsoever.

We're not dancers so can't address that subject.

No sewage smell at all that we noticed.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Edited by dsotm73

Thank you for your response dsotm73. Sounds like you had a great cruise. Glad to hear you didn't have any complaints. Awesome!!

Dream is currently in dry dock being refurbished.

We sailed on our second cruise on the Dream January 3 (sixth overall), and, as always, had a great cruise. No complaints whatsoever.

We're not dancers so can't address that subject.

No sewage smell at all that we noticed.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you for your response dsotm73. Sounds like you had a great cruise. Glad to hear you didn't have any complaints. Awesome!!

Are you thinking about going on the Dream again? We are going in July this year. Really looking forward to the cruise and going to New Orleans. We last sailed out of New Orleans before hurricane Katrina. Some in our group have never been.

BTW my sister lives in Virginia Beach and I was out there last summer for my nephews graduation. It was so beautiful back there.

We like to dance as well. I'm a Zumba instructor, so I'm all about it. Lol The nightclub DJ was terrible in late August. Mostly empty floor and music nobody had ever heard. The band was decent in the Ocean Plaza, and afforded some dancing opportunities but played nothing like Blurred Lines. The sewage smell was noticeable on deck 2 when we did laundry. We stayed on deck 9 and never smelled anything.

While I can't answer any of your questions I do have to comment on the playlist production shows. I know 5 of the performers. They shared a contract last year and were able to be together again on the Dream. When they were together on the Splendor we were amazed at their talent. They have been in Miami the last six weeks perfecting the new shows. Please check them out.

While I can't answer any of your questions I do have to comment on the playlist production shows. I know 5 of the performers. They shared a contract last year and were able to be together again on the Dream. When they were together on the Splendor we were amazed at their talent. They have been in Miami the last six weeks perfecting the new shows. Please check them out.

If we see them on the Dream we will and say what we think but overall we think the talent level has gone downhill.