Dream's Serenity Deck

CozGurl

• 1 month later...

What a bummer. It looks like the Sunshine has an AWESOME Serenity area....as we spend most of our time in kid free or at least limited zones (Serenity, Spa, etc) I"m tempted to book on the Sunshine..anyone have any opinion on the Serenity deck Dream vs Sunshine?

No pool but I love the Dream's Serenity Deck. That was my go-to spot for peace and quiet every night when I was on it. I even had a balcony and I think I spent more time on Serenity Deck.

What a bummer. It looks like the Sunshine has an AWESOME Serenity area....as we spend most of our time in kid free or at least limited zones (Serenity, Spa, etc) I"m tempted to book on the Sunshine..anyone have any opinion on the Serenity deck Dream vs Sunshine?

There's more privacy and it's quieter on the Dream with it being all the way to the front.

But you can't beat the pool and waterfall on the Sunshine. Midship may not be the most serene area for Serenity on the Sunshine

My vote would be for the Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I heard they've added some of the clam shell seats as well during the recent dry dock. Those are very comfy to take an afternoon nap in.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had clam shell loungers before the dry dock.

We tried to enjoy the Serenity area on the Dream when we were in Belize as we did not take a tender to shore. It was in the afternoon and crew members were vacuuming all of the seat cushions. :( Not very "serene."