Problems getting through LAX?

joaniedee72

We are flying into LAX from Vancouver Canada next week for Mexican Riviera cruise on Miracle. First time on Carnival and looking forward to it.

Are there any problems getting through the airport due to protesters, or do you think it will be okay by next Saturday? We arrive around 10:30 am and have booked Supershuttle. We chose a check-in time of 12:30. I understand that you can check-in later, but not earlier.

I would be more concerned with traffic as opposed to protesters. L.A. traffic can roll at a snails pace.

Snails go faster than LA traffic at times, lol.

Which airline? Most US bound flights out of Vancouver do CBP in Vancouver and don't go thru TBIT. As an Angeleno, I'm more concerned about parking than protesters.

We are flying into LAX from Vancouver Canada next week for Mexican Riviera cruise on Miracle. First time on Carnival and looking forward to it.

Are there any problems getting through the airport due to protesters, or do you think it will be okay by next Saturday? We arrive around 10:30 am and have booked Supershuttle. We chose a check-in time of 12:30. I understand that you can check-in later, but not earlier.

If you have a Carnival transfer, I believe you may board whenever you arrive.

I would be more concerned with traffic as opposed to protesters. L.A. traffic can roll at a snails pace.

I agree. I would be more concern with delayed flights and traffic problems if it is raining (we're having a major rain season).

Someone I know had just finished a cruise last week and flew into LAX on Saturday and it was more chaotic than usual.