What can be booked ahead of time for Anthem?

Trying to be sure I am ready once the bookings open for our late July cruise! It looks like we can pre-book the puzzle room, rip cord, and north star as well as the 2 shows We Will Rock You and The Gift. Is that the full list? And will they show up in the activities and entertainment sections of the Cruise Planner?The bumper cars and other Sea Plex activities are first come, first served basis, correct?Also, is the opening window still about 75 days out from sailing date?

Thank you!

They will show up under activities once available. All of the above can be booked as well as Spectra (show). For our upcoming cruise, the Shows showed up first, then the Northstar & iFly. Escape from the Future was the last thing. We sale 3/5/17. I booked the shows 10/14/16, the iFly & Northstar 10/26/16 and Escape from the Future on 12/22/16. I am not sure about the bumper cars but I can report back after my sailing if no one else answers.

Trying to be sure I am ready once the bookings open for our late July cruise! It looks like we can pre-book the puzzle room, rip cord, and north star as well as the 2 shows We Will Rock You and The Gift. Is that the full list? And will they show up in the activities and entertainment sections of the Cruise Planner?The bumper cars and other Sea Plex activities are first come, first served basis, correct?Also, is the opening window still about 75 days out from sailing date?Thank you!

You missed Spectra's Cabaret. :)

There is no set time for things to become available for booking, nor are they all likely to appear at the same time.

Just keep checking.

And if you haven't already, join your Roll Call. Others will also be monitoring the Cruise Planner, too.