Do travel agencies have most of the cabins for Oasis ?

I am booked on Oasis for April 2018 and my daughters family was thinking of joining us.

She wanted a cabin near us so I went to the RCI website to book it and there were no cabins left on the deck we are on.

Going to my old TA's site they have tons of cabins available on deck 11 and even one a few doors down from us.

Is this normal for all cruises?

Bill

Try requesting the specific cabin.number you are seeing available on the TA'S website on Royals website. It should come up for you

Unfortunately, since the last "improvement" to Royal's US website, you can no longer enter specific stateroom numbers.

Unfortunately, since the last "improvement" to Royal's US website, you can no longer enter specific stateroom numbers.

Unless they updated today, I have been inputting specific cabins all week trying to find staterooms close by for a summer sailing [emoji4]

I was able to see more available staterooms on a third party website then use those available room numbers and enter the cabin number on Royals site. Now I have to go check it out again have not looked today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Unless they updated today, I have been inputting specific cabins all week trying to find staterooms close by for a summer sailing [emoji4]

I was able to see more available staterooms on a third party website then use those available room and enter the cabin number on Royals site. Now I have to go. I have not looked today lol

That's excellent, I guess I've been missing that.

However, I still cannot see where to enter a stateroom number on the US site.

I was able to see more available staterooms on a third party website then use those available room numbers and enter the cabin number on Royals site. Now I have to go check it out again have not looked today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When enter that you want 2 or more cabins the site does allow you to search by specific stateroom number as it did in the previous version however when you are only searching for a single cabin it does not allow you to enter a cabin number. As Bob stated it has been this way since the last "improvement":rolleyes: many months ago.

That's excellent, I guess I've been missing that.

However, I still cannot see where to enter a stateroom number on the US site.

It could be because I am searching for 2 cabins at the same time. I select my category and then once Royal's site selects stateroom numbers, I can go back in and choose to change the deck or enter a specific stateroom number that way. If just looking for 1 cabin, I dont see a way to "select" a specific one. The initial search has to be for 2 rooms.

To note sometimes I get lucky and it reverts back to the "old" format, which was way better, jmho :)

I think the entire process of finding a cabin is now much more tedious on RCI's site. Not only can you not put in a specific number but you can't even see a sample of cabins in a particular category for the entire deck. It is broken down into aft, mid, and forward cabins.

I use another site for cabin selection. It is just much easier. Heck, it is hard enough to just put in the date range that you want to see cruises for. I think Royal's site is now the worst it has ever been.

I think the entire process of finding a cabin is now much more tedious on RCI's site. Not only can you not put in a specific number but you can't even see a sample of cabins in a particular category for the entire deck. It is broken down into aft, mid, and forward cabins.

I use another site for cabin selection. It is just much easier. Heck, it is hard enough to just put in the date range that you want to see cruises for. I think Royal's site is now the worst it has ever been.

OB you were typing at the same time as us, go back and read the last couple posts. There is a way to search by cabin number...it's not ideal but it can be done.:)

Agree, sometimes change it not a good thing :) . On a side note I love RCCL's cruise planner.

It could be because I am searching for 2 cabins at the same time. I select my category and then once Royal's site selects stateroom numbers, I can go back in and choose to change the deck or enter a specific stateroom number that way. If just looking for 1 cabin, I dont see a way to "select" a specific one. The initial search has to be for 2 rooms.

To note sometimes I get lucky and it reverts back to the "old" format, which was way better, jmho :)

That's right, now I remember Ken telling us about that not too long ago. Thanks for reminding me.

Hint: Why struggle typing in tens (if not hundreds) of cabin numbers when you can go an a specific site (rhymes with "centipedia") and see cabins available to you within each category on a deck plan with little dots flashing on those that are available. If you can't figure out what site, email me below and I'll gladly email back the website.