Walls in an inside cabin on Golden Princess

suexxx

Hi. We have an inside cabin on our next cruise on Golden Princess & would like to know if the walls or anywhere in the cabin are metal so I know to buy some magnet hooks & clips. Thanks Suexxx

The walls on all the Princess ships we have been on have been metal so I am sure the Golden is the same. We take magnets to put up the Princess Patters and other notices on the wall as well as family photos. :)

Guest zafra63

Golden has also metal walls and have used magnetic hooks and clips during our last 3 cruises on her. No probs. used it on inside and balconies. All ships are like that. Happy cruising in the future.

...Do you know if the magnets are available in a shop-think Vines is the souvenir shop, please? ...

Unfortunately I've never seen any prizes from the trivia quizzes for sale in the shops on the Sun, Sea, Dawn, or Diamond - going on the Golden for the first time in May. It's a shame they aren't for sale because one prize is a nifty little key chain Princess Cruises flashlight (or torch, depending on where you are from ;p)

1975894541_PrincessFlashlight.jpg.afe11fcbf75c84cfd5231c1e6e1e2bbf.jpg

Thanks everyone for your replies. Where can I get Strong hooks & clips in Melbourne Australia? Bought some the other day but not strong enough. Suexxx

Bought mine at our local Home Depot store. You might have a similar store in Melbourne. Just check the weight load capacity.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Just to let Melbourne cruises know you can get magnetic clips & hooks from a store called Daiso. There are a few around so just google Daiso & they will come up. Cost was $2-80 for 1 large clip & large hooks were the same. Suexxx

Originally posted by suexxx Thanks everyone for your replies. Where can I get Strong hooks & clips in Melbourne Australia? Bought some the other day but not strong enough. Suexxx

Can you order from amazon.com? I bought hooks there.

If you can order from Amazon do a search for rare earth magnets. They are very strong and I think they have some that will hold up to 50 lbs, hmmm good way to keep track of a small child.. :p Don't flame me I'm just kidding..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zafra63
Hi. Just to let Melbourne cruises know you can get magnetic clips & hooks from a store called Daiso. There are a few around so just google Daiso & they will come up. Cost was $2-80 for 1 large clip & large hooks were the same. Suexxx

We used them from Daiso. Great to have them on the walls.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi. We have an inside cabin on our next cruise on Golden Princess & would like to know if the walls or anywhere in the cabin are metal so I know to buy some magnet hooks & clips. Thanks Suexxx

Don't think I've been on a cruise ship where the cabin walls weren't metal.