Trying to buy All Inc Photo package on Majestic 4/30/2017

Griller

We are booked on the Majestic P. on 30th April sailing this year from Athens to Barcelona.

We wanted to book the $99 "all your photos package" in advance since its $100 saving on the onboard price.

However I cannot see it as an option to purchase in Personalizer on the Princess website for this cruise, I can see it there for the Transatlantic we are doing earlier the same month on Crown P.

I called Princess and they said its because the ship is new and they aren't yet offering it.

I am not sure whether to believe this, my question here is:

"Has anyone on CC successfully bought this money-saving package on Majestic Princess yet please".

It was available for a couple of days for our upcoming cruises on the Majestic. We saw it on a Saturday and on Monday it no longer showed up as available for purchase. We were fortunate enough to get it purchased for ourselves as well as some other family traveling with us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

There was an expiration date to the offer and they were also adding one cruise at a time.

Try contacting Princess if the promotion is still on and if you can get it for your cruise.

I've seen another cruise critic user mention they had to call because their cruise had not yet been added but they successfully paid for it when they called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an expiration date to the offer and they were also adding one cruise at a time.

Try contacting Princess if the promotion is still on and if you can get it for your cruise.

I've seen another cruise critic user mention they had to call because their cruise had not yet been added but they successfully paid for it when they called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried calling Princess again but failed. They said if it wasn't showing then tough.

I tried calling Princess again but failed. They said if it wasn't showing then tough.

I just logged on and was able to attempt to purchase it for an upcoming cruise (2018).

If someone else was able to book it for your specific cruise then I would call and ask for assistance. As you may have heard form others, sometimes the people at Princess don't know all the details and sometimes you need to keep calling back until someone knowledgeable enough can assist you. It's happened to me before with regards to booking a BVE, getting FCC properly credited to my account from a voyage disruption credit, and countless others have shared their experiences with calling Princess. I had a problem purchasing the all inclusive photo package myself! I tried to do it on line, but it would not accept my debit card. I called Princess, got personalizer help and the person I spoke to also saw the problem, but had to get help herself to make the transaction go through.

Just call back, say you want to book the all inclusive photo package for $99, but the system won't let you, and see what they can do. Hopefully you will get someone who is will to look into it. I doubt there is a max for a specific sailing, and it's still available today. So, if you really want it, try again. Persistence might be helpful here. or at least you might find someone willing to share with you why it's no longer available, if that's the case. Good luck :)

When you call, there are prompts, request the one with help with the personalizer.

I was able to book one for my Alaska cruise. Today was the last day of the sale, at least for that cruise. I went to the Personalizer and clicked on "Onboard Reservations". Then click on "Photography". It showed the $99.00 package, and I put it on a credit card. As someone else stated, you can't get it on the cruises over twenty days.

• 3 weeks later...

any one if this promo is still being offered? I have a cruise booked on the Regal for Feb 2018 and the option I am seeing if for $199 but it says that in booking in advance you save $50. So that would make the package $249 if purchased on board. That is quite a difference.

Several people on our upcoming 28 day cruise booked the $99 special. It was only available for a couple of days and then Princess pulled it and everybody who tried after that was told it wasn't available for a cruise of that length. Fortunately the few who booked before Princess pulled the promo got to keep it. (We don't have it.)

For other cruises it seems to be hit and miss like pre-booking specialty restaurants. On that 28 day cruise in October we have the option to book specialty dining in advance. On our next cruise after that - 14 day Circle Caribbean in March 2018) that option isn't available.

It has often been said that the most consistent thing about Princess policies is that they are inconsistent.

any one if this promo is still being offered? I have a cruise booked on the Regal for Feb 2018 and the option I am seeing if for $199 but it says that in booking in advance you save $50. So that would make the package $249 if purchased on board. That is quite a difference.

On my Ruby cruise this Sat it was showing for a short time over 1 month ago then it disappeared and was replaced with the $199 one.

I think Princess is still trying to correct (for them) price point where they will make the most profit with this package.

When I put the photo package in my cart is was $99. When I went to pay for the package it was now $199. I called Princess and was told the package had gone up to $199 on March 1st. The Princess person said they were not told the price was going up. My complaint was that the price was raised after the item was in the cart. The price to buy the package on the ship is now $249.

What dates are you going on Regal? We started a role call last week and are finding no one on a role call for February 2018.

When I put the photo package in my cart is was $99. When I went to pay for the package it was now $199. I called Princess and was told the package had gone up to $199 on March 1st. The Princess person said they were not told the price was going up. My complaint was that the price was raised after the item was in the cart. The price to buy the package on the ship is now $249.

That's how online shopping works - if I put something in my cart on Amazon and come back the next day to buy it, if the price has changed that's what I'm charged.

I also waited to purchase the package and it was no longer available. I called princess and was told it was not offered on Majestic. She was surprised when I informed her it was offered earlier. I only called once over the weekend and will try again. I will keep you posted on any positive outcome.

I also waited to purchase the package and it was no longer available. I called princess and was told it was not offered on Majestic. She was surprised when I informed her it was offered earlier. I only called once over the weekend and will try again. I will keep you posted on any positive outcome.

I missed that boat as well. We have a sailing coming up this summer. Pre-purchasing the photo package will be $199.00

No more $99.00 deals