LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

I am curious. Do they have the ability to take pictures set up on most nights or just formal nights? I want a family picture done but not formal. On Celebrity they had photographers almost every night.

There will be photographers almost every night in multiple locations to take pics [emoji3]

I am curious. Do they have the ability to take pictures set up on most nights or just formal nights? I want a family picture done but not formal. On Celebrity they had photographers almost every night.

There will be photographers almost every night in multiple locations to take pics [emoji3]

Yeah like Powers said, you'll have no problem finding a photographer on any night.

One of my favourite spots as well... but hang on Bonaire is very unique and we loved it! Hold onto your hat tho!

Thanks for the tip. Courtney is not a snorkeler so we are just going to walk over to the Plaza Resort for the day.

You said that wrong. It's Heineken, Heineken Light and STRONGBOW! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's OK. Yorkvillian has a special power, he can tell you all the brands of soda water. [emoji3]

Do you know how you sign the waiver and sign up for the rock wall, Flowrider, and ice rink? I was planning on signing up when I walk around the ship on embarkation day, if it was anything like it was in Enchantment.

Also, how do you get tickets for the ice show?

Sent from Tapatalk

You said that wrong. It's Heineken, Heineken Light and STRONGBOW! [emoji6]

It's OK. Yorkvillian has a special power, he can tell you all the brands of soda water. [emoji3]

I think my CAPS lock was not working correctly last night. [emoji3] I've actually never had a STRONGBOW before.

Teeara, if you are into draft beer, craft beer, etc. then you would be in your glory at the District Brewhouse on the Norwegian Escape. Tons of options there.

Do you know how you sign the waiver and sign up for the rock wall, Flowrider, and ice rink? I was planning on signing up when I walk around the ship on embarkation day, if it was anything like it was in Enchantment.

Also, how do you get tickets for the ice show?

I believe you can sign the waivers online before you leave. I had planned on using the Flowrider this trip but here we are on day 7 and I haven't done it yet.

We have never been to an ice show but I believe you can just show up on this ship. I could be way off here. Someone else may have a better answer.

I'm surprised there are even windows. When I was getting close to the ship to take pictures I was fully expecting a sniper to fire off three bullets between my eyes.

We are confused. Are you saying there aren't any balconies on this ship? We are booked for November of this year, and have a hump cabin on the 7th deck and it says it's a balcony stateroom???

We are confused. Are you saying there aren't any balconies on this ship? We are booked for November of this year, and have a hump cabin on the 7th deck and it says it's a balcony stateroom???

He is talking about the Scientology ship

Lol. As LMax said, I was referring to the Scientology ship. See post #454.

Don't worry, your deck 7 hump cabin definitely has a balcony. Have a great time!

Lol. As LMax said, I was referring to the Scientology ship. See post #454.

Don't worry, your deck 7 hump cabin definitely has a balcony. Have a great time!

OK. Thanks. Just read it wrong. Love reading your review. Love the pictures too.

We have never been to an ice show but I believe you can just show up on this ship. I could be way off here. Someone else may have a better answer.

We were on Navigator in February and my wife went to the show. No reservations or ticket needed. They did suggest you arrive early as they sometimes reach capacity.

Yorkvillain, Thank you for your review! We are going to be on NOS next Friday and would like to know if the water was warm at the ports (like at least 80 degrees:cool:?). Also, thanks for all the pics. It was fun to see the exact spot where we sit when we are in Labadee.

You mentioned that you hadn't seen the ice show (we go to every one...they are amazing!), but how was the rest of the entertainment? Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Yorkvillain, Thank you for your review! We are going to be on NOS next Friday and would like to know if the water was warm at the ports (like at least 80 degrees:cool:?). Also, thanks for all the pics. It was fun to see the exact spot where we sit when we are in Labadee.

You mentioned that you hadn't seen the ice show (we go to every one...they are amazing!), but how was the rest of the entertainment? Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

I doubt the water was 80 degrees but it was very nice in Aruba yesterday. I would say the water in all ports has been slightly cool the first 10 seconds you jump in but then it is comfortable after that.

We don't usually go to the shows but I did go see the headliner one night. He was a British magician/comedian and he was hilarious.

The bands have been pretty good too. No complaints there.

I was on the itinerary two weeks ago and the only draft beer I remember seeing was in the pub. They had Newcastle and Heineken on tap I think. They also had Strongbow (a cider). I had a Newcastle. Don't care for the others. They do have beers that aren't on the menu. Just ask. Not much in the way of "craft" beer that I saw though. Each bar has a different selection.

Thank you.