Edge Deck Plans

QuakerBoy

I suspect they have an aft elevator, but it's for the crew only.

We ate in Izumi's on Serenade, and it was accessible only from an outside deck. When I threatened to cancel our second reservation if it was raining, they offered to let us use it. In fact, they let us use it on the return the first night, since it was still raining.

Deck plans show Aqua and Concierge cabin categories. But when going to book online, those cabin categories do not show up. Are they sold out? On other Celebrity Ships, the category says sold out or it is grayed out. So, my question, are there or are there not Aqua and Concierge categories on the Edge?

Deck plans show Aqua and Concierge cabin categories. But when going to book online, those cabin categories do not show up. Are they sold out? On other Celebrity Ships, the category says sold out or it is grayed out. So, my question, are there or are there not Aqua and Concierge categories on the Edge?

Which sailing? There are still some Concierge cabins available on the inaugural sailing but I think AQ is sold out. if you click on verandah and proceed as if you were booking that category, then there is an upgrade link and it lists the Concierge cabins available. i have only looked at the inaugural sailing so I don't know what is available on the others. I wish they would just list them like they usually do for other ships.

Very disappointed AQ cabins are midship and aft, and on lower decks. We like the proximity to the forward elevator and the quick hop up the stairs to the solarium when staying in a forward AQ. Close to the PG too. Oh well.

Sorry, Emileg, I gave you wrong info on my first reply. Yes, there are Concierge and AQ cabins on Edge. For some reason these are not showing up on the US site for the inaugural, but if you go to the UK site there are a ton of AQ2 cabins available. I guess everyone is upgrading to A1 for A2 price as Captains Club people. There are 3 AQ1 left as far as I can see. The UK site is so much better than the US site. Pick out the cabin you want and then phone the US people. Hope this helps.

Sorry, Emileg, I gave you wrong info on my first reply. Yes, there are Concierge and AQ cabins on Edge. For some reason these are not showing up on the US site for the inaugural, but if you go to the UK site there are a ton of AQ2 cabins available. I guess everyone is upgrading to A1 for A2 price as Captains Club people. There are 3 AQ1 left as far as I can see. The UK site is so much better than the US site. Pick out the cabin you want and then phone the US people. Hope this helps.

Very helpful response. Thank you.:)

Which sailing? There are still some Concierge cabins available on the inaugural sailing but I think AQ is sold out. if you click on verandah and proceed as if you were booking that category, then there is an upgrade link and it lists the Concierge cabins available. i have only looked at the inaugural sailing so I don't know what is available on the others. I wish they would just list them like they usually do for other ships.

We called and booked a very nice AQ for the date/itin we wanted, short wait and assisted by a very helpful and knowledgeable cruise planner