Ready, Set, Sail promotion?

DaveOKC

HAL will charge the price of today and that is € 3.180,--! What do you think - should I cancel and wait the next weeks for a price drop?

I doubt it will come down in a few weeks. The promo seems to be on until June 1, so there might be drops then. Depends on how well the cruise sells.

I doubt it will come down in a few weeks. The promo seems to be on until June 1, so there might be drops then. Depends on how well the cruise sells.

Agreed! HAL usually keeps the prices firm until after the promotion ends. Only exception is if you pass the final payment date - then it could drop but this would not help you.

Hi! It is not possible - we already booked a very very cheap business flight with Lufthansa!

Stefan, the pilots will probably be on strike again by then :eek:. Give Lufthansa a call and see if they will change the dates. Even a small fee would still be an advantage to you! Nothing to lose now!

I was able to get the new Promo added to my existing reservation with my big box agency. Final payment isn't until next month. The price went up just $80 PP but between HAL and the agency we have a lot of OBC and paid gratuities. I didn't have to up my trip insurance, so that was a plus!

Karen

So you didn't have to cancel and rebook? Interested because our next cruise is with the same agency.

So you didn't have to cancel and rebook? Interested because our next cruise is with the same agency.

Hi...I mentioned to the agent that the promo is for new cruises but was worth asking, but she did get it added on...the fare had gone up for our verandah $80 pp which I paid, so we kept the same stateroom and the booking number is the same. I was afraid if I cancelled and rebooked we might lose our precruise hotel in Vancouver, and I didn't want that to happen.

Is there more than one big box? I have been happy with mine since I abandoned my brick and mortar over bad service.

Karen

Looked interesting - at first.

Checked our Big Box TA site and noticed our Alaskan cruise this September dropped a couple of hundred dollars. Even though we paid off our cruise well in advance of final payment date, I figgered it couldn't hurt to call and ask. TA contacted HAL and they honored the lowered fare! With bonus OBC and price difference, we were still $600 cheaper than a comparable booking with this promotion.......

Hi...I mentioned to the agent that the promo is for new cruises but was worth asking, but she did get it added on...the fare had gone up for our verandah $80 pp which I paid, so we kept the same stateroom and the booking number is the same. I was afraid if I cancelled and rebooked we might lose our precruise hotel in Vancouver, and I didn't want that to happen.

Is there more than one big box? I have been happy with mine since I abandoned my brick and mortar over bad service.

Karen

Thanks! We'll call today. Only thing (possibly) that would stop us from getting this is that we got in on a super deal they had going (group pricing) and they might say we can't combine the two. But worth asking!

As far as I know there's only one, but I could be wrong. We've been very happy with them too. :D