Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

That is the change with the dining plan. It’s alacarte without.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for confirming, that’s what I thought. I am making dinner arrangements for our cabin and we had already decided that we aren’t going to spend additional money on dining since this trip is already expensive, but this was my friends one pick so wanted to make absolutely sure before we moved on to another choice.

So I heard somewhere that the interior cabins have a virtual balcony (similar to rccl). Can anyone confirm or refute this? Thanks.

I believe the virtual window is available only in the solo studio cabins.

What’s up with the smoke? What does the color have to do with anything?

When there is a vote at the Vatican to choose a new pope, the ballots are burned soon after the vote. If the vote taken does not result in a new pope, something is burned with the ballots to produce a black smoke. That indicates to the faithful that its not happened yet. When the pope is eventually chosen, the smoke from the burned ballots will be white.

So I heard somewhere that the interior cabins have a virtual balcony (similar to rccl). Can anyone confirm or refute this? Thanks.

The Studios with virtual view to the outside can be shut off or left alone to wake you up at sunrise , Bliss insides renditions show art work instead

NCL_Norwegian-Bliss_StudioStateroom-VirtualPorthole.jpg

2Q==

2Q== hope that helps

Edited by Whitefacekat
pic

If it's close to Escape's size on deck 12, you will be very happy....248sq ft with a nice overhang on at least half.

IDK but I have one on the 12th floor and I sail 5/10/18. Just hope it’s at least the size of the Escape one. I really miss the bigger balcony that’s on Getaway/Breakaway.

I have a question,, since the Bliss has a big beautiful movie screen,,,m does that mean they will have free movies to watch at night like Carnival does? We were on the Epic years ago but dont remember if they showed movies or if it was just party time at night I seem to remember just parties

42203ea5abcb724fe8c999f82b394661.jpg

CREW ARRIVING TO NORWEGIAN BLISS

On a chilly day yesterday in Eemshaven, Netherlands, the management team on board #NorwegianBliss welcomed more crew members on board. In the next three weeks, nearly 1,200 more crew members will join the ship to prepare for guests and multi-city inaugural festivities.

Below is a post I made almost a year ago addressing this. I made a few other posts w/ additional info and was told I was wrong. I was reasonably certain I was right so booked deck 17 and am very glad I did! The initial deck plans NCL put out showed a white line on deck 17 that wasn't on deck 18, but they changed it for some reason,

To this day NCL refuses to put accurate balcony sq ft on Escape's Aft Penthouses, yet they put a range on these Bliss cabins. I took that as affirmation that the 17th deck whose were larger. I am guessing they are almost 3x larger.

asubaru

Cool Cruiser

913 Posts

Joined Aug 2003

Posted March 22nd, 2017, 07:24 PM

Haven 2 Bedroom Family Villa and Penthouses - information

I just wanted to pass along some balcony info.

I had noticed the balcony square footage had a range, which was a first since it has been fixed (and disappointingly very small) on previous ships (Epic, Aways and Escape).

43 -127 sq ft was listed on NCL website. I asked a CAS phone rep about it and he said they were all the same! After pressing the issue, he looked further and read that the deck 17 will have the 127sq ft size and deck 18 will have the 43 sq ft.

Now, IME NCL reps give out lots of erroneous info, so ..... caution.clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

This balcony range appears to be the case on the 2 types of Penthouses, also. I did not ask if the deck signifies the balcony size on those categories. If you click the details at the bottom of the individual diagrams on the deck plans that Freestyle provided, it will list the range.

Here's the Haven/Vibe/forward balconies:

2vi18nt.png

- Officer staterooms, including the captain's, (all directly behind the bridge) got a larger balcony, resulting in a bit of a larger overhang on the deck below those 6-7 balconies than others on that deck.

- Haven balconies on the lower deck are almost double the size?

I like those, I think, BX cat. balconies all the way forward next the M6 mini's with the larger balconies. If you can stand the motion they are excellent value for money but they will keep you walking to anything on the ship. More observations anyone else?

I have a question,, since the Bliss has a big beautiful movie screen,,,m does that mean they will have free movies to watch at night like Carnival does? We were on the Epic years ago but dont remember if they showed movies or if it was just party time at night I seem to remember just parties

They showed movies when we went on Getaway.

Quick question - I know there is no full sports court but I thought I saw some drawings that showed a half court. Can someone clarify ?

I was looking for it on the video (Gyrocopter flight) and coudln´t see anything.

steamboats