Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

3b215feee59fb3f253054a062967c914.jpg

(Frank Obenhaus)

Regarding the aft corner suites (H6's) - perhaps it's been discussed, but is there any insight as to the "preferred" deck? I know on the Breakaway is was something like #9, followed by #12, etc.. as far as depth of balcony and overhead coverage.

Wasn't there something also to do with the configuration of the room on the different decks (placement of the bed or bathroom)?

Any idea how this applies to the Bliss?

THANKS,

Tom

Regarding the aft corner suites (H6's) - perhaps it's been discussed, but is there any insight as to the "preferred" deck? I know on the Breakaway is was something like #9, followed by #12, etc.. as far as depth of balcony and overhead coverage.

Wasn't there something also to do with the configuration of the room on the different decks (placement of the bed or bathroom)?

THANKS,

Tom

IDK but I have one on the 12th floor and I sail 5/10/18. Just hope it’s at least the size of the Escape one. I really miss the bigger balcony that’s on Getaway/Breakaway.

IDK but I have one on the 12th floor and I sail 5/10/18. Just hope it’s at least the size of the Escape one. I really miss the bigger balcony that’s on Getaway/Breakaway.

We've stuck with Deck 9 on the Bliss for our Panama Canal cruise in November. We've had Deck 9 on the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape...seemed to make sense based on history to stay there hoping it's similar!.

THANKS,

Tom

Discussions early in the thread concluded that the aft cabin configurations and balcony sizes were likely to be similar to the Escape and early photos seem to confirm it. I can't give you all the details because I didn't pay that much attention. But Deck 9 - on the Escape - is the bed by the window configuration with the bath on the interior with the most balcony space.

Maybe Freestyle and or DougOut have the rest of the details???

We've stuck with Deck 9 on the Bliss for our Panama Canal cruise in November. We've had Deck 9 on the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape...seemed to make sense based on history to stay there hoping it's similar!.

I hope so. I had Deck 9 on the Getaway and Breakaway. Both were gone on the Escape and Bliss when I booked so I went with Deck 12.

Discussions early in the thread concluded that the aft cabin configurations and balcony sizes were likely to be similar to the Escape and early photos seem to confirm it. I can't give you all the details because I didn't pay that much attention. But Deck 9 - on the Escape - is the bed by the window configuration with the bath on the interior with the most balcony space.

Maybe Freestyle and or DougOut have the rest of the details???

Indeed. Hard to find back that aft balcony block pic in the hall, not all pics are still online. Here's from the Ems conveyance:

3008j1d.png

Here's the Haven/Vibe/forward balconies:

2vi18nt.png

- Officer staterooms, including the captain's, (all directly behind the bridge) got a larger balcony, resulting in a bit of a larger overhang on the deck below those 6-7 balconies than others on that deck.

- Haven balconies on the lower deck are almost double the size?

I like those, I think, BX cat. balconies all the way forward next the M6 mini's with the larger balconies. If you can stand the motion they are excellent value for money but they will keep you walking to anything on the ship. More observations anyone else?

The depth order and configurations for Bliss are the same as for Escape.

Decks 11 and 14 have Configuration B for the H6 and are nearly the same depth.

Does it also appear that the starboard Haven outdoor space has cabanas and the new port opposite side has the current overhead top to provide shade for the back row? Was wondering how the Haven outdoor setup would be with now both sides available for the 1st time and these nice photos seem to answer the question.

The Vibe bar looks really small compared to Escape / Getaway...

Here's the Haven/Vibe/forward balconies:

2vi18nt.png

- Officer staterooms, including the captain's, (all directly behind the bridge) got a larger balcony, resulting in a bit of a larger overhang on the deck below those 6-7 balconies than others on that deck.

- Haven balconies on the lower deck are almost double the size?

I like those, I think, BX cat. balconies all the way forward next the M6 mini's with the larger balconies. If you can stand the motion they are excellent value for money but they will keep you walking to anything on the ship. More observations anyone else?

Hi All,

I just booked the Bliss in a Haven Suite Connecting Stateroom (H8) and had a few questions I hope someone might have some insight on.

Other than the balcony size, does anyone know the difference between this and the H7 suites? The H8 which I booked was $100 cheaper per night for some reason.

Also, will these have less/more/equal space to Haven Courtyard Penthouse Rooms?

Thanks,

Lee

I apologize if this has been exhausted before....

I see that Ocean Blue is showing a $17.70 price in my dining options on MyNCL, do they charge a cover above and beyond the SDP or will the dining promo cover it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is the change with the dining plan. It’s alacarte without.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums