NCL Sucks!

Andykim

You must be a top tier customer because even D+ customers can't get price reductions after final payment date.

Bill

Bill, you are right; as a retired travel agent and not that many years ago as well as having a family member who owns a large agency now I can assure others it twould be the exception for them to honor a price drop.

Nope...I just called when the price went down...They cancelled my cruise and rebooked it at the new price

Only rule is it has to happen before final payment 😀

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It appears you haven't tead the thread or the OPs original post: he was trying to get the better rate way after final payment. Of cource all lines honor rate changes prior to final payment; the problem in that case could be the loss of promo plans.

I've been cruising since 1978, and have only had a price reduction once before final payment. I usually book about one year in advance, with a couple of exceptions which were 2 years.After final payment, I don't even look at prices, because I figure they are going down, and I can't do anything about it anyway, so why get upset.

Royal Caribbean will honor the sale price!!! I've done it many times!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RCI has honored a price drop after final payment???? I sail with them often and the best I have ever been able to do is an upgrade. Now before final payment is due I have had no problem. Please tell me your secret.

RCI has honored a price drop after final payment???? I sail with them often and the best I have ever been able to do is an upgrade. Now before final payment is due I have had no problem. Please tell me your secret.

Their secret is that they are talking about changes before final payment.

I have gotten upgrades after final payment on price drops. Sometimes I paid $20 a person or a little more. Always felt like I was accommodated. If the ship is empty, it has to be filled. If when the last day for final payment comes up and the prices are the same as what you are priced at, and the ship seems empty. Cancel. Watch for a steeper drop, especially 6 weeks out. If the ship is very full on that last day of payment, pay it. Then just keep an eye out for upgrades based on the price you paid.