Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

26 minutes ago, Eager2Travel said:

How do I find the information for Explorer 717?  I don’t see a search function.

Thanks for any help.  It has one of the slanted balconies.  It extends at the end.   We wondered if this blocks some view from inside the cabin.

The first post on this thread has a spreadsheet of reviews for each ship. There's no review for 717 in Explorer's sheet. But Splendor is a sister ship of the Explorer with a nearly identical layout and there IS a review for 717 there (spoiler... they loved it).

On 5/31/2024 at 9:18 PM, Eager2Travel said:

How do I find the information for Explorer 717?  I don’t see a search function.

Thanks for any help.  It has one of the slanted balconies.  It extends at the end.   We wondered if this blocks some view from inside the cabin.

On 5/31/2024 at 9:48 PM, Eager2Travel said:

use found it.   No need to answer my question

On 5/31/2024 at 9:49 PM, cAPS lOCK oN said:

The first post on this thread has a spreadsheet of reviews for each ship. There's no review for 717 in Explorer's sheet. But Splendor is a sister ship of the Explorer with a nearly identical layout and there IS a review for 717 there (spoiler... they loved it).

cAPS lOCK - thanks for replying - I've been sidetracked by life lately, kind of slow responding to posts.  Sorry!  🙂

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, UUNetBill said:

To submit your rating and comments, please use the following template and paste the information in a reply - I'll paste the information into the master listings as time allows. Remember, the more folks contribute, the more useful this will be!

PLEASE BE SURE AND SPECIFY WHICH SHIP YOU WERE ON! I could probably figure it out but it's a LOT easier to know up front!

CC Rating Template.xls 32.5 kB · 891 downloads

CC Rating Template.xls

Edited by traveljkkk
Splendor

We just stayed in Explorer Suite 1008 the previous review said it was noisy and they won't book it again. While we got a very good last-minute upgrade, so we didn't overpay for the room, we found it to be very nice and not noisy at all.  Granted it was a bad weather cruise so we may have been lucky the pool deck wasn't busy.  Well worth what we paid.

This has likely been asked many times ... where do I find the spreadsheet that contains all the suite information that you are pulling together?

1 minute ago, Bruce61 said:

RMMcC- go to the first page of this thread.

LOL, OK I tried to over complicate finding it .... Thanks Bruce61

On 6/5/2024 at 4:08 PM, traveljkkk said:

On 6/6/2024 at 7:20 PM, chuckw said:

We just stayed in Explorer Suite 1008 the previous review said it was noisy and they won't book it again. While we got a very good last-minute upgrade, so we didn't overpay for the room, we found it to be very nice and not noisy at all.  Granted it was a bad weather cruise so we may have been lucky the pool deck wasn't busy.  Well worth what we paid.

Got these added - chuckw, I know this wasn't an 'official' review but thought it should be added to the spreadsheets.  🙂

On 4/2/2017 at 12:14 AM, ginny123 said:

Mariner #1053 E ginny123 11/4/2016 Starboard Mid/Aft 252 1 Shower None Definitely Close to elevators, not under pool deck

Hope the room lives up to your review!  We blindly booked it and happily found your review in this thread.  We were really worried about noise but not anymore! Thanks for taking the time to post it up.

Bill, if you could update your Mariner spreadsheet:

Cat F

Forward

Tub/shower combo 

Absolutely terrible room.  Maintenance tried four times to fix shower.  Water temp keeps changing.  Regulator replaced but still didn’t solve problem.  AC works great after two visits from maintenance.  Do not recommend this cabin.