Reservation Not Showing on My Celebrity

HokiePoq

We made a reservation on January 17th which has never shown up on My Celebrity. Very frustrating as site keeps saying "No reservation" when you enter the number manually. TA assures me it's there and Captain's Club does the same but no one can fix it. "I.T. is aware of the problem" is the answer I got. Apparently this happens to some guests and not to others and no one can fix it.

I am somewhat paranoid on this as the last time I was not able to view my reservation, the cruise had been taken for a charter. Someone on roll call was the first to notice our reservations had disappeared.

I don't think that's the case with this Asia cruise (at least not yet).

Beating a dead horse I know, but the X IT Department is far inferior to its competitors. Made a reservation on another line yesterday and it appeared online within two hours.

Anyone else among the unlucky ones affected by a glitch that can't be fixed apparently?

As you found out, it is an ongoing, persistent problem. Discussed here frequently

Someone on here escalated it to the CEO and was informed that it would be fixed when they rolled out their new website.

I do not remember the time frame - late summer , maybe?

Anyway, I share your paranoia, as they have cancelled a reservation of mine for no apparent reason in the past.

The workaround is to go to the Celebrity web site. Go to Already Booked, then Access My Reservation, and rather than enter your account information on the left, enter the reservation number and ship information in the right hand section.

Your reservation(s) will be there.

As you found out, it is an ongoing, persistent problem. Discussed here frequently

Someone on here escalated it to the CEO and was informed that it would be fixed when they rolled out their new website.

Anyway, I share your paranoia, as they have cancelled a reservation of mine for no apparent reason in the past.

The workaround is to go to the Celebrity web site. Go to Already Booked, then Access My Reservation, and rather than enter your account information on the left, enter the reservation number and ship information in the right hand section.

Thank you! I will try this...very helpful.

We are on the same cruise and our reservation shows on the X website. We booked last August and reserve showed that afternoon.

Glad it worked for you....I was able to see mine following the other poster's directions. I am not sure if one can book excursions, etc., that way as you're not logged on, but I do see it.

This worked! Thanks so much. I then logged in but it doesn't appear when logged in.

Good to know that it's in the system without calling anyone every so often.

Thank you HoQpoQ--

I have wasted more paper trying to print out calendar for my upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks--

For whatever reason, the last 3 days of the cruise would not print out----I make it my business to make sure that I have proof of all reservations for dining, excursions, etc. so that in case there is a screw up, I have something to show.

I followed your directions, and sure enough all the reservations came out- so now I know what to do if I have the same problem again on another Celebrity cruise or something. Anita

A few months ago all of our reservations disappeared overnight. Three cruises were there, then the next day all three vanished. The manual method suggested didn't work. It said no such reservation. I called

my TA (a large online one)and they told me other clients were having similar difficulties. Just as they disappeared they re-appeared 2 days later. Supposedly, just a computer glitch. I don't understand why Celebrity has such awful website problems they just never seem to address. For the record, they've been rolling out a completely new website for several years, but it never seems to materialize. Luckily, the cruising experiences we've had on X do not share the website woes. I think it's interesting that on their homepage they still feature Demi Lovato and her 12/28/16 St. Maarten appearance. Makes me say "hmmmm?"