LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Hi Chris - just watched the morning scope and heard your comment about the Bolero's bartenders (which is a shame). When we were on in February, we found the best bartender(s) at the Trellis bar...from our first day of ordering with him, he instantly remembered what we liked, our names and would recommend other things for me to try. And he definitely generous with the mixed drinks... I'm sure you've already visited the Trellis bar but just in case you haven't, thought I'd share my suggestion. And if you go, have a drink for me while I'm stuck at work :)

Have a fantastic sea day!

Hi Chris - just watched the morning scope and heard your comment about the Bolero's bartenders (which is a shame). When we were on in February, we found the best bartender(s) at the Trellis bar...from our first day of ordering with him, he instantly remembered what we liked, our names and would recommend other things for me to try. And he definitely generous with the mixed drinks... I'm sure you've already visited the Trellis bar but just in case you haven't, thought I'd share my suggestion. And if you go, have a drink for me while I'm stuck at work :)

Have a fantastic sea day!

I haven't been there yet but definitely will try to get to that bar a couple of times. Best bartenders I have encountered so far are at the On Air Club and Sabor.

I suppose I should make it to the Bionic Bar once just to say I did it. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I haven't been there yet but definitely will try to get to that bar a couple of times. Best bartenders I have encountered so far are at the On Air Club and Sabor.

I suppose I should make it to the Bionic Bar once just to say I did it. [emoji6]

We did the same thing - went by the Bionic Bar just to watch it for a few minutes but that was about it. Our go to bars were definitely the Trellis and Solarium. They did not disappoint ;) So thankful that we can all live vicariously through you this week!

We went and watched it on both cruises but I have still yet to get a drink there.

Good morning, it's day 5 aboard Harmony of the Seas.

Today is a sea day and in about 45 minutes I will be doing another first, the DreamWorks character breakfast.

My body might feel like an old fart, but I can still be a kind at heart.

Hey wow that actually rhymes. However I will not start writing poetry.... [emoji6]

Enjoy! The character gets a bad rap, but ours kids (and my husband and I) really enjoyed it! And if the menu is similar to Allure, it's so cute and extra yummy.

Does anybody have the current menu's for the Harmony, I am going to take Chris advice as he mentioned three nights at Chops may be too much, trying to decide which evening to cancel and having the menu's would be helpful.

There are some menus posted earlier in the review. I would recommend dropping one night at Chops and trying Wonderland

I had reservations for Wonderland saw the menu and its not for us, I must be gluten free, don't eat seafood other than a filet of some type and lobster nothing else, my other half is diabetic must be sugarfree...I called RC and asked whether they can make substitutions and was told no so it would not be a place for us.

I will check the beginning and try to find the MDR menu and choose one of the three Chops evenings and cancel it, truly appreciate your advice!

Will you be dining at 150?

I had reservations for Wonderland saw the menu and its not for us, I must be gluten free, don't eat seafood other than a filet of some type and lobster nothing else, my other half is diabetic must be sugarfree...I called RC and asked whether they can make substitutions and was told no so it would not be a place for us.

I will check the beginning and try to find the MDR menu and choose one of the three Chops evenings and cancel it, truly appreciate your advice!

Will you be dining at 150?

I have dined at 150 in the past and it's good. Perhaps that could be an option

Really looking forward to this as we will be on Harmony June 24! Thanks in advance for getting me so excited for this ship!

Barbara

Hi prekteacher, we are also on the June 24th Cruise. Can not wait. I cant wait to see the review and then go on the boat and live it first hand. see you on the ship.

We are enjoying the Live. We are booked May 27. We were on the Regal when you did the broadcast with the mixed nuts. What is your next cruise?

Keith and Faye

Next cruise will be my first adventure with Norwegian.

Escape on October 14th

We are enjoying the Live. We are booked May 27. We were on the Regal when you did the broadcast with the mixed nuts. What is your next cruise?

Keith and Faye

My family is also booked on Harmony for May 27th. Can't wait.:D

Next cruise will be my first adventure with Norwegian.

Escape on October 14th

Great ship! We are D+ on RC and figured we would try NCL since we will never get to pinnacle.

We sailed Escape Nov. 2015 and it was nice to have a totally different cruise experience. We enjoyed the food in the MDR's and the crew was outstanding and bent over backwards to make our cruise wonderful.

Loving this review and thanks for taking us all along with you!