LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Hi Chris, it was nice meeting you yesterday. We totally enjoyed our cabana at Labadee also. We'll probably see you at Margaritaville today!

My kids aren't with me this cruise but when I told them I met Bugsy they were quite envious because they think your famous around here also!

Loving your review!😀

Serena

Good morning it's day 4. We are arriving in Falmouth today and earlier than usual, today at 9:15.

Today we will be spending the day at Margaritaville since it's always 5 o'clock somewhere....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Love your way of thinking...enjoy your day Chris! Fins Up ;)

Hi Chris

Thanks for doing this live review. We will be on the Harmony in 3 weeks and can't wait. Could you do me a favor and confirm the discounts currently offered on the deluxe drink packages per c&a level? I am hearing that it is not listed on the welcome letter in cabin but yet a bar tender can run a receipt of the discounts we have available and it is noted on that.

Thanks so much!

Hi Chris,

Loving your report- making me want to get back on board after sailing last week.

Maggie-

I don't all the C&A discount levels for drink packages, but I remember DH mentioning that our D+ would be 30% off so that had him considering it.

Wendy

Guacamole

e52ca80d5f8405440cae5f339f761a83.jpg

Are they still doing the guacamole table side? I've read where they aren't doing that anymore. We were on the Harmony in November and ate at Sabor 3 times...it was that good. But I don't know if I will do Sabor again on our Oasis cruise next month if they are no longer doing table side.

Are they still doing the guacamole table side? I've read where they aren't doing that anymore. We were on the Harmony in November and ate at Sabor 3 times...it was that good. But I don't know if I will do Sabor again on our Oasis cruise next month if they are no longer doing table side.

They're not doing tableside guacamole anymore but I wouldn't let something like that keep you from dining at Sabor. It is still very good