Frustrating check in

I have been trying to do my online check in for my up coming cruise. Got everything done except my on board account. No matter what I tried it would not allow me to check the terms and conditions box. I finally called Royal Caribbean. Seems that you can do everything except that on chrome you have to go to explorer to do that. WHAT???? Come on RC with what passengers are paying you could fix what you are aware is not working

I have been trying to do my online check in for my up coming cruise. Got everything done except my on board account. No matter what I tried it would not allow me to check the terms and conditions box. I finally called Royal Caribbean. Seems that you can do everything except that on chrome you have to go to explorer to do that. WHAT???? Come on RC with what passengers are paying you could fix what you are aware is not working

I was having the same issue and when I called they told me that Chrome & Safari seem to have issues and that I should use internet explorer, which did work.......:(

I was having the same issue and when I called they told me that Chrome & Safari seem to have issues and that I should use internet explorer, which did work.......:(

Funny the other lines (princess and HAL) don't have those problems. Just used it to check into Princess. Sounds like passing the buck. If this was the only place RC had the problem I would maybe buy it but with all the problems documented on this site I believe it is a RC problem

I had this problem too... Though it let me click the tick box before I entered all the Credit Card details, and stayed ticked after... weird

Yes WEIRD would perfectly describe the RC website

When doing our Online Acct I got everything in except the Save button wouldn't highlight yet all the information was in correctly.I went out and came back to it then it worked. Most of the Time chrome will work for me, IE is a complete waste of time, I have used Firefox and no issues.

No worries...even if you fill out the online thing in advance, you STILL have to do it again at check in! They will want to run your credit card...verify ID, etc....

ONLINE CHECK IN is "busy work"....something to keep you occupied! That's all. It's not mandatory.

Funny the other lines (princess and HAL) don't have those problems. Just used it to check into Princess. Sounds like passing the buck. If this was the only place RC had the problem I would maybe buy it but with all the problems documented on this site I believe it is a RC problem

Speaking as a web developer, it isn't necessarily passing the buck. Every browser handles things somewhat differently, and even different versions and any addons you have installed can make duplicating and fixing the problem a major hassle.

It's not just with online check in. Royal's website will let me look at my booked cruises and my cruise planner. But if I want to look at or book a cruise, it doesn't work. I have to go to internet explorer for that. Grrr. Frustrates the crap out of me.

I too have experienced this twice with my Chrome browser. Switching to Internet explorer worked for me. The first time it took 20 minutes on hold before the rep advised me. This last time I was on hold 10 minutes until I remembered the fix. I don't know what settings causes this, but try it, you may like it.