Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

Enjoying your review so far - - and the pictures from Miami are fabulous! Lived in the Ft. Lauderdale area back in the mid-late 90's and still miss it. Your pictures bring back fond memories. Enjoy the cruise!

So we are onboard [emoji106] [emoji51]

After a bit of a delay in getting to the port which resulted in us getting here around 10.15am we were onboard around 11.15 so not too bad, once here everything worked very well [emoji106]

e83d83ade5ff67d3b0473e051de47cba.jpgb5d12b3c2f7f01bc2b10b6a52dae633b.jpg

A couple of vouchers in our boarding pack which are helpful and saves a bit of time [emoji106]

76616eab1d7ec9c5a8a28baddc63189b.jpg4a81a399aee88d98d4a62e65b3a65d69.jpg4b952f1dcca2fc0e8f4448072bd01cb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're also sailing this exact itinerary in late October. I am wondering if you can find out for me whether Gastrobar is open for lunch on embarkation day. Have heard varying info, no one so far has verified if you can order food there on that day during the lunch period. Thanks so much and hope you have a fantastic cruise!!

Gastro bar is open but only drinks, food starts at 4pm so you could have a late lunch [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bob Voyage & thanks for taking us along! I like your photo. It reminded me of the great cruise I had a few weeks ago on the Silhouette. Enjoy your Concierge lunch. It was nice & we appreciated the Concierge level perks & additional a Captain Club points. I'm Subscribed!!!

Thank you so much for checking into this!! Enjoy your cruise, you must be so excited!!

Very, like a kid at Christmas [emoji23]

I'm so jealous! Love the coffee picture. You're not only a great photographer, but you're artistic as well. Have a fabulous time.

You're too kind [emoji106]

Excited to follow along on your trip. Doing this exact itinerary on her next May which is so far away still so I will live through others adventures till then.

Have a great cruise!

Hi all, I'm the other half in the couple shots. [emoji4]

So far the Equinox staff is as friendly as I remembered. I love getting on board and knowing where everything is, it's like coming home. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi all, I'm the other half in the couple shots. [emoji4]

So far the Equinox staff is as friendly as I remembered. I love getting on board and knowing where everything is, it's like coming home. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The better half by far just to add, not that I'm under any illusion it's any other way... [emoji12]

First visit of the cruise [emoji200][emoji39]

e29b3848e3e5abe72f43aabd213d7540.jpg

Just to confirm there not both for me... [emoji849][emoji23]

Just an FYI, we are doing a 6 dinner package so won't be spending much time in the MDR, I will try to get the menus where I can as we go [emoji106]