Lido deck on Dream

I am just curious to see if the higher up on the ship, the less motion would be helt. I have not sailed a Dream class ship.

Quite the opposite, actually. You feel MORE motion the higher you are. The lower you are, the less motion.

Has anyone had a cabin on the Dream on Deck 10 (Lido)? I am wondering how noisy it would be, and how much motion is felt? Any advice would be helpful. :D

If it's near the pool yes you will get noise.

The one time I booked on deck 10 we were forward near the elevators. The noise of people going in and out to the pool deck and the elevators drove me nuts. I imagine if you are far enough forward and away from the elevators it would be better

On my last cruise on the Dream I was in a Spa cabin on deck 11 forward and there is more movement in those higher deck cabins and forward feels more motion to me. I wouldn't hesitate to book another one in the same area as I am not really bothered by the movement. The view from the balcony was wonderful.

The Dream class ships are huge. We have done 2 B@B in a row on Dream and Magic, deck 12 Spa deck forward. We had 2 rough days in 35 days, first one was entering the gulf out of NOLA, it was rocking everywhere. The second was going through the Puerto Rican Trench between P.R and the D.R.

We've done deck 10 or higher several times on Dream class ships and we are addicted to them. We love being right by the pool and food areas. And being so close to the spa is an extra bonus. I love having those huge walk-in showers so close. With the bigger ships you don't really feel much motion at all unless there are really rough seas. Personally I've not felt any difference in motion up higher than I did on deck 6. During the daylight hours if your cabin is really close to the elevators you might hear people using the elevators. But the pool area closes early and after dark most of the crowds move to deck 5 where all of the evening festivities occur so there isn't really much traffic or noise late at night. So I wouldn't worry about noise when you're sleeping. :) I would definitely book deck 10.

On my last cruise on the Dream I was in a Spa cabin on deck 11 forward and there is more movement in those higher deck cabins and forward feels more motion to me. I wouldn't hesitate to book another one in the same area as I am not really bothered by the movement. The view from the balcony was wonderful.

I was afraid of this. I really, really, really wanted a spa cabin so I booked Deck 11 for my Dream cruise May 2018. I'm susceptible to motion sickness so I normally book low center. I guess I'll chance it and bring the Bonine!

We've sailed on the Dream 5 times. Deck 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9. We have never felt any uncomfortable motion either time. One thing for sure. When you're on the Dream get ready for a good time. The Dream is the most, from coast to coast.

I've been on Lido on the Glory and Conquest (deck 9) and it's fantastic! You can't hear any noise from the pool areas that I ever noticed, and it's just super convenient not having to ride the elevators(or the stairs, of course) all the time to get there. I always notice when there's motion, and I've never felt anything to bother me. We're booked on the Vista June 2018 also on the Lido deck and will continue to do so.

Has anyone had a cabin on the Dream on Deck 10 (Lido)? I am wondering how noisy it would be, and how much motion is felt? Any advice would be helpful. :D

We've sailed 22 Carnival cruises so far. Of those 22, 13 have been in Lido balcony cabins, one was in an aft wrap on deck 7 (a surprise for my mom), one was one deck below Lido, and the rest of the ships didn't have any cabins on Lido. We love our Lido balconies.