Transfer option from cozumel to cancun airport

Due to a death in the family, I will be forced to interrupt my cruise in cozumel. Does any one have suggestions, or maybe you have done it before, for getting to cancun's airport.

Thanks for any and all valued replies.

Maybe the OP has already considered a specific flight in Cancun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Perhaps, but this is still good information. Cozumel has a modern airport and several daily flights to the USA and Canada. Cancun is about 40 miles north of Playa del Carmen and there is bus service or you could even get a cab. It is about a 45 minute ferry ride from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen. If at all possible flying from Cozumel would be much easier.

I had the same problem three years ago when my sister died. We went to the purser and explaned our problem. They couldn't help us enough.

They let us call home and when we were told ,they helped us with ALL of transportation to get home by letting us use the ship phones[four times]

So go to them now and request their help.

Sorry for your loss and good luck.

From the Cozumel Airport: Mayair will fly you into Cun (Cancun Airport). Quick easy flight. Otherwise you have to take the ferry in Cozumel to Playa Del Carmen and catch a taxi to the airport in Cun. This will take some time, so I would recommend Mayair.

I am so sorry for your loss and having to disrupt your vacation. My heart is with you.

Perhaps, but this is still good information. Cozumel has a modern airport and several daily flights to the USA and Canada. Cancun is about 40 miles north of Playa del Carmen and there is bus service or you could even get a cab. It is about a 45 minute ferry ride from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen. If at all possible flying from Cozumel would be much easier.

I agree it is a better option.

Sent from my iPad using Forums