Itinerary change on Adventure of the seas.

Did a little bit of digging as this was really bothering me. I found this on the Martinique port website for the June 3 Adventure of the seas sailing.

Cruises visiting Fort de France, Martinique on 07 June 2017

sanjuan-philipsburg-stjohns.gif

Arriving Wed 7 Jun 2017

7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Ship Adventure Of The Seas

Cruise Schedule: San Juan, Puerto Rico (03 Jun d2030);Philipsburg, St. Maarten (04 Jun 0800-1700); Basseterre, St. Kitts (05 Jun 0800-1700); St Johns, Antigua (06 Jun 0800-1700); Fort de France, Martinique (07 Jun 0800-1700);Bridgetown, Barbados (08 Jun 0800-1700); San Juan, Puerto Rico (10 Jun a0600)

I also checked the St Lucia port schedule at the St. Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority website for June 7th and it is showing not showing Adventure of the Seas in port. It is showing the ship in port for June 28, 2017.

No one seems to be able to give me a straight answer. Getting really frustrated. I spoke with Royal again today and they are still saying we are going to St. Lucia.

Edited by dive buddies

• 3 weeks later...

Just notified at the last possible moment. June 3 sailing will not port in St Lucia. Not a good look after we were repeatedly promised by RCCL staff that we would definitely be going to St Lucia.

Just notified at the last possible moment. June 3 sailing will not port in St Lucia. Not a good look after we were repeatedly promised by RCCL staff that we would definitely be going to St Lucia.

oh well thats just dandy. wft wrong with them so people who are booked for day trips now have t o scramble last minute! Really poor RCCL why don't you just change the itinerary for all future bookings until Jan when she goes into dry dock that would make it less stressful for people already booked........

I was just on the phone with them last week and they told me there was no way our itinerary would be changed. That makes me nuts. I don't care that it's changed but I hate the last minute notice. I like to plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wind up on Adventure with the port change just know that trying to book an excursion with RCCL onboard will be a total mess. They couldn't get the options to load on the system. Really frustrating. Long lines, no answers. And the staff just get hammered on all day.

Hearing that St. Lucia has been changed to Martinique on Aug 26th 2017 sailing but see nothing on my reservation or shore excursuions any one know. I booked mainly for that island:mad: Adventure of the seas

Read on another post has something to do with dredging & ship can't dock.

If you wind up on Adventure with the port change just know that trying to book an excursion with RCCL onboard will be a total mess. They couldn't get the options to load on the system. Really frustrating. Long lines, no answers. And the staff just get hammered on all day.

RCI is good for doing that to their employees.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We were able to get ours changed right at 2pm. I had to wait because the one we wanted hadn't pulled up in the system yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I should also clarify that I was trying to get 18 people booked on an excursion. The staff did a good job trying to help me get it done.

Another point of contention was that we booked the excursion for St. Lucia as part of a 20% off sale. Now we all lost that sale price for our Martinique excursion.

So on top of all the other hassles with this last minute change the new port cost us more money. Which is just the icing on the cake because none of us want to go to Martinique in the first place.

It is what it is and we will have a fun cruise.

I should also clarify that I was trying to get 18 people booked on an excursion. The staff did a good job trying to help me get it done.

Another point of contention was that we booked the excursion for St. Lucia as part of a 20% off sale. Now we all lost that sale price for our Martinique excursion.

So on top of all the other hassles with this last minute change the new port cost us more money. Which is just the icing on the cake because none of us want to go to Martinique in the first place.

It is what it is and we will have a fun cruise.

That makes it different. Goodness.

I didn't even think about losing the 20% off. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
Hearing that St. Lucia has been changed to Martinique on Aug 26th 2017 sailing but see nothing on my reservation or shore excursuions any one know. I booked mainly for that island:mad: Adventure of the seas

Same thing happened to us last year and they said the ship was too big to go into St Lucia....we cancelled the cruise