FTTF and dining times

haply

When we booked our June Liberty cruise they only had late dining time available. We are "wait-listed" for My Time Dining. If I purchased the FTTF, will I be able to choose my dining time (i.e. have a better chance of getting My Time or early dining)? Thanks in advance-

I believe the way it works is you get priority if available but not guaranteed. For example - If it's a choice between you and a guest with no other priorities for one spot in early dining, you get it. If a Platinum or Diamond guest wants it, they get it.

I believe the way it works is you get priority if available but not guaranteed. For example - If it's a choice between you and a guest with no other priorities for one spot in early dining, you get it. If a Platinum or Diamond guest wants it, they get it.

I believe you are correct. I'm not sure the way it is phrased on the excursion page is clear.

However, to the OP, if you visit the maitre 'd on embarkation day you have a good chance of getting your desired time.

Edited by bury me at sea
Add info.

When we booked our June Liberty cruise they only had late dining time available. We are "wait-listed" for My Time Dining. If I purchased the FTTF, will I be able to choose my dining time (i.e. have a better chance of getting My Time or early dining)? Thanks in advance-

Yes, the order of priority for granting access to dining time requests that are waitlisted:

• Diamond are guaranteed their choice
  • Platinum are next in line
  • FTTF are priority after Platinum
  • All other guests

Yes, the order of priority for granting access to dining time requests that are waitlisted:

•  
  • Diamond are guaranteed their choice

• Platinum are next in line

• FTTF are priority after Platinum

• All other guests

This is also followed onboard. Sometimes they can grant change of Dining on the spot, sometimes you have to wait till the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone. Traveling with two kids and "Nana" so late dining time will definitely NOT work. Want to maximize being able to get the early or any time dining slot. Booked through a travel agent so cannot do anything until I get on-board (called Carnival to check the waitlist status but they redirected to my TA, who told me that there is nothing she can do). Really do not like leaving things until the last minute/just more things that I have to do on-board. Guess I am heading straight to the matre'd when I get on board.