JiffyJeff Can't Do Our Return Transfer - Any Ideas?

We went to book our transfers for our MSC Cruise in August with JiffyJeff, who we used last year, and they emailed us saying that they could only provide a transfer from FLL to the Divina, but not a transfer from the Divina to FLL. Does anyone have any other transfer companies that they would recommend to get from the Divina to FLL after our cruise is over? Thank you so much!

SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport and others will get you from POM to FLL for about $15 per person -- or you could use UberX for about $35-40 (more comfortable and you don't need to wait for the van to fil with others). Taxi will run about $75+ Your call!

SAS told me $70 total for the van, which they say will make stops. Does this mean that everyone in the van has to contribute to make it $70, or will they charge us two $70 total and charge everyone else separately? Because if that's the case, $35 a person is not a very good deal.

SAS told me $70 total for the van, which they say will make stops. Does this mean that everyone in the van has to contribute to make it $70, or will they charge us two $70 total and charge everyone else separately? Because if that's the case, $35 a person is not a very good deal.

It's a shared van...so the cost they gave you is $70.00 total for two...not the whole van.

Double check this...typically SAS charges $15.pp each way.

For me, the advantage of Uber is that, when your car comes, you get in and leave. With a shuttle, you may have to wait awhile for it to fill with others going your way.

It's a shared van...so the cost they gave you is $70.00 total for two...not the whole van.

Double check this...typically SAS charges $15.pp each way.

For me, the advantage of Uber is that, when your car comes, you get in and leave. With a shuttle, you may have to wait awhile for it to fill with others going your way.

I was incorrect. The price that I posted earlier was from the company that an above poster linked. When I looked up SAS by itself, I found a completely different rate, which is $15 per person per way, which is a good deal. Thank you so much for your help, this should work out. I have to run everything past my travel partner first though :D Do you find it beneficial to book the JiffyJeff down and the SAS up, or book SAS both ways??

Does SAS pick up at your FLL hotel? They list the hotels where they offer pick ups on their web site. If they do I'd use them both way, or pay just a few bucks more and Uber without waiting for the van to fill up with other passengers.

Does SAS pick up at your FLL hotel? They list the hotels where they offer pick ups on their web site. If they do I'd use them both way, or pay just a few bucks more and Uber without waiting for the van to fill up with other passengers.

No hotel stay, I am flying the day of my cruise and flying out the day it ends as well.

Also, hello semi-neighbor, I live in Annapolis!