Moving Booking from Princess to TA

Greenizz41

Have never moved a booking. Is there a time limit when you can move your booking with Princess to a TA? I read somewhere recently that you only had 2 weeks from time of booking to move to TA but I have also seen you could move it up to a short period of time before final payment. Confused???

I have a question. I moved a booking to a TA last week. It was the same week as I made the booking with Princess. The TA gave us 200.00 off total. Happy.

If you move a booking to a TA several months later and the pricing has gone up is the TA still able to take your booking at your original price and perhaps still able to discount?

I typically either book directly or book right from the start with a TA so this transferring thing is new to me.

I have a question. I moved a booking to a TA last week. It was the same week as I made the booking with Princess. The TA gave us 200.00 off total. Happy.

If you move a booking to a TA several months later and the pricing has gone up is the TA still able to take your booking at your original price and perhaps still able to discount? Yes you can move it at the same price and get any discount that the TA is offering at that time. However, the TA may have a group booking price earlier which may not be there when you move the booking so you may not get as much of a discount as you would have.

I typically either book directly or book right from the start with a TA so this transferring thing is new to me.

See above.

If you move a booking to a TA several months later and the pricing has gone up is the TA still able to take your booking at your original price and perhaps still able to discount?

The answer is yes, they will discount from the price you were quoted/booked with Princess.

Though - as noted, the agent may have group space that may be better. You can then be moved into their group space which may offer some group amenities or better price. On a flip side, if you wait too long and they do have group space, it may be full and you would lose out on extra benefits if you waited to move the booking.

If I transfer to a TA that has group space, would my reservation need to be cancelled and re-booked, or can it simply be moved into the TA's group space?

If I transfer to a TA that has group space, would my reservation need to be cancelled and re-booked, or can it simply be moved into the TA's group space?

The booking will stay in tact. No worries. They can tell you right away if they have group space.

When transferring booking to TA, do we still get all our Captains Circle benefits? Such as FCC, Millitary OBC, CCL OBC, gratuities or other special offers?

I booked under the $1 deposit so maybe not FCC,

Thanks

Yes, and maybe more.