Verizon Gift Cards available now

rtfnl

We are not Allstate members, but I went to their site to register for their rewards and could not figure out how to do it. Please help!! How do you get reward points if you are not a customer??

Thanks, Peggy

You are all welcome. I've been checking throughout the day since the last time they were offered. Just so happened I'm home sick and woke up from a nap and checked. I'm surprised they are still available.

I got 5 of the $500 cards around6:00 pm yesterday. I just checked and they are still available. There are none on AARP though. Usually they are on both sites.

We are not Allstate members, but I went to their site to register for their rewards and could not figure out how to do it. Please help!! How do you get reward points if you are not a customer??

Thanks, Peggy

Non-customers have to register an account using the Drivewise smartphone app. If you have a smartphone, download the app and create an account with that. If you choose to do so, the Drivewise app can track your driving and reward you points. If you let it track you for 2-3 days, don't drive over 80mph and don't do any hard braking, it'll reward you 10,000 points. Many people stop using it after that. Personally, I don't like tracking apps so I created my account with it then deleted it. I have 19,000 points after about two weeks just from signing up, watching the tutorial videos, and promo codes. They'll email you promo codes once in a while, but check out the "Discounted Carnival Gift Cards" thread. Read through the whole thing, people have posted past promo codes. Many work, some are expired, but it's worth trying. Once you've created your account with the app, use this link to log into your account on the computer: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145 It's the only link I've found that works for non-customers. You can watch the videos, enter promo codes, and buy the gift cards.

Non-customers have to register an account using the Drivewise smartphone app. If you have a smartphone, download the app and create an account with that. If you choose to do so, the Drivewise app can track your driving and reward you points. If you let it track you for 2-3 days, don't drive over 80mph and don't do any hard braking, it'll reward you 10,000 points. Many people stop using it after that. Personally, I don't like tracking apps so I created my account with it then deleted it. I have 19,000 points after about two weeks just from signing up, watching the tutorial videos, and promo codes. They'll email you promo codes once in a while, but check out the "Discounted Carnival Gift Cards" thread. Read through the whole thing, people have posted past promo codes. Many work, some are expired, but it's worth trying. Once you've created your account with the app, use this link to log into your account on the computer: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145 It's the only link I've found that works for non-customers. You can watch the videos, enter promo codes, and buy the gift cards.

Everytime I try the app on my phone, I get all the way through and then an error message that the app is currently down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I don't know what that's all about. The only thing I can suggest it to keep trying. Or maybe contact their support.

Thank you. I didn't know if I was the only one who had this problem, or if others did too.

Thank you from this newbie too! How long do they usually stay on the Verizon site? And/or how often do they come back around? Don't think I'll be getting any this month, but would love to in the next 3 months or so....

Thank you from this newbie too! How long do they usually stay on the Verizon site? And/or how often do they come back around? Don't think I'll be getting any this month, but would love to in the next 3 months or so....

They usually sell out pretty quickly, but they will get them back in stock on a regular basis. I'd venture to guess every month or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I have cruised before, actually again next sunday, never heard of the verizon promotions and been with them for over30 some years. Geeze. So how does it work, download the driving app ? But how does it help towards the cruise getting

the gift cards, do the points take off $ on the cards to be used toward the cruise?

I have cruised before, actually again next sunday, never heard of the verizon promotions and been with them for over30 some years. Geeze. So how does it work, download the driving app ? But how does it help towards the cruise getting

the gift cards, do the points take off $ on the cards to be used toward the cruise?

It's in your Verizon smart rewards. No need to download anything. Just when you log into your Verizon account. You have to be a Verizon customer of course, go to your profile and click on smart rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As drifter 42 said, you cash in your rewards points to get 10% off of the $100 and/or $500 Carnival gift cards. The cards can be used for just about everything...pay down on your cruise balance, buy excursions, cruise cash, gratuities, or take them on board to add to your S&S account.

If you're feeling motivated, these cards are also available through AARP and Allstate insurance. You do not have to be a paid member of AARP, you just have to register for free with their rewards program at rewards.aarp.org. For Allstate, you don't have to be a customer, but non-customers have to register a rewards account using the Drivewise smartphone app. A lot of us sign up for more than one of these rewards programs to earn more points. More points = more cards. :)