Verizon Gift Cards available now

rtfnl

You are all welcome. I've been checking throughout the day since the last time they were offered. Just so happened I'm home sick and woke up from a nap and checked. I'm surprised they are still available.

:) Thanks for the heads up. Was able to get AND USE 2 of the $500 e - cards. so much easier than the UPS delivery method. :cool:
Agree, I got two $500 via email this morning :D No scratching off the pin anymore!!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Both card amounts are still available (9:20pm central time). This is the first time I've been able to catch them! They had a limit of 2 cards per each amount when I got mine.

I am not sure how to use mine. Would it be best to apply towards my balance for the Dream in January, or apply towards my S&S account. Any suggestions are appreciated.

How do I get it? Sorry I'm new here.

If you are a Verizon customer, they are available to purchase with your Verizon rewards points. You save 10% off the face value. I hope this helps you :D

Can the gift cards be used for my on-board account instead of a credit card?

Yes you can. Did that for our last cruise. Purchased 700 in gc and used part for our booked excursion before we left and the rest went to the on board account. Just set it up online via your check-in as cash.

I am not sure how to use mine. Would it be best to apply towards my balance for the Dream in January, or apply towards my S&S account. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I would suggest both. Applying them to your balance is just like getting a discounted cruise. Then you can buy one (or more) to spend on board and get more bang for your buck. Since you're not sailing until Jan., you have time to get plenty more.

We don't cruise until next June so we're going to try to pay off the rest of our balance with cards. We already paid the deposit and made one payment before I discovered the wonderful world of discounted Carnival gift cards, so if we pay off the remaining balance with gift cards, we'll save almost $250. We don't spend a lot on board, so we'll probably save at least one $100 card for each of us to add to our S&S.

In addition to Verizon, AARP and Allstate also offer these discounted cards. You do not have to be a paying member of AARP or an Allstate customer. You just need to register a free account on each of their rewards programs. There's threads for each one, probably on page 1 or 2 of the Carnival section.