Upcoming perks?

Eliz

I know that the existing offer expires tonight, but there always seems to be a new one to replace it. Anyone aware of what's next? I'm waiting for info from two sources for a future booking and assume they'll be another offer. Won't book without one...unless the fare is excellent.

My wife and daughter are sailing on Royal in 2 weeks. Can they book a Celebrity sailing on a Royal cruise and get these perks?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, they can. I just booked a cruise on Celebrity while on Oasis. You will get whatever perks are in place at the time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As usual, I cannot access anything worthwhile from their site. I can select a cruise, but it shows no cabins available, regardless of the cruise. Sad.

Me too on the "old" site using firefox browser (all cabin unavailable except for suites). On the "new" site using IE browser, I was somehow able to book a room with the 2 perks (Sea of Saving) combining with the new discount $300 cheaper... it took me all the way to the end then it has a red ! showing a line saying e-discount unavailable or something like that. I have been waiting for the confirmation email but nothing shows up yet. I wonder if I actually booked it or it fell thru....

My Oct. 2018 Equinox 10 day Southern cruise went down $400 today...pays to check your bookings!

Our August 2018 cruise which we booked in November 2016 has gone up £300 each. We already thought the rates were high when we booked and were hoping for a better perks package/price decrease. Doesn't seem to be heading that way.

Our August 2018 cruise which we booked in November 2016 has gone up £300 each. We already thought the rates were high when we booked and were hoping for a better perks package/price decrease. Doesn't seem to be heading that way.

hi

in the uk - can you do anything if price/offers change on a cruise you've booked? is the only thing to cancel and re-book - losing the deposit on original booking?

cheers

hi

in the uk - can you do anything if price/offers change on a cruise you've booked? is the only thing to cancel and re-book - losing the deposit on original booking?

cheers

When we booked we had 1 chance up to the end of 2017 to lock our price and perks, nothing has looked great so far. We may be stuck with our original price and no perks the way things are going. On our cruise this year we received OBC, classic drinks, wifi and gratuities! Our 2018 cruise costing a considerable amount more too.

If you book direct I am sure Celebrity do a price guarantee where you can alter the booking anytime, but may lose perks etc.

Edited by leehal
additional information added

The thread prompted me to check my Eclipse March 2018 cruise - it has increased by £1026 for our 1A balcony and UK TA still offering 2 perks (Drinks +$300obc)

There's still plenty of time for price drops for both of those cruises. Saying that, after obtaining one price drop earlier in the year on our July 2017 sailing (with 2 perks and extra OBC from X and our TA), the prices are currently running at the same price for an inside as we paid for our balcony - so, anything is possible in the current market ;). Itinerary can make a huge difference.