Taxi/Uber price form Hapmpton Inn Brickell to POM

disneylover89

This past winter we stayed at Hampton Brickell. Uber guy charged us $75! Plus we gave a nice tip. Did not realize until we were onboard. Won't be using Uber again! Concierge guy at Hampton helped us set it up since first time user

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He charged you $75 to go from the Hampton Brickell to the port??? You need to report that person to uber. We have surge pricing down here but I have never seen this.

Uber xl from Hampton Brickell to POM was 24.18$ last week.

Wow, sounds like you got gouged! We took an SUV taxi from the POM to Hampton Inn Brickell on Friday for $22 with just light traffic. However you got where you needed to go at a price that was acceptable for you.

Skip the hotel's shared shuttle. We use uber and left when we wanted with no additional stops. And saved a few dollars.;)

Just took the hotel's free shuttle (Cruise Critic rate) and they started at 10 AM. We were on the first van. Our SUV taxi from the port to get the car was $22.40. I was satisfied and their were 4 of us with "cruise" luggage, so it worked out well.

This past winter we stayed at Hampton Brickell. Uber guy charged us $75! Plus we gave a nice tip. Did not realize until we were onboard. Won't be using Uber again! Concierge guy at Hampton helped us set it up since first time user

Since you were a new user, do you think you may have picked a premium vehicle by mistake?

Roz

Just took the hotel's free shuttle (Cruise Critic rate) and they started at 10 AM. We were on the first van. Our SUV taxi from the port to get the car was $22.40. I was satisfied and their were 4 of us with "cruise" luggage, so it worked out well.

Was the FREE shuttle part of the park & cruise rate?

Where did you go from Brickell that cost that? You are given an estimate when you book the ride.

Which category did you book? X, XL or higher?

Tipping is not required.

Uber is easy and a good choice in Miami.