Weird question

Ha! Just wait until that rust bucket comes back up the river! Just kidding. ;) Or am I?

Oh, I'm always watching for you! But right now, I'm doing an emergency fill in on another ship, discharging in Ventspils, Latvia, having picked up the cargo in Novorossysk, Russia on the Black Sea and in Zawiyeh, Libya. Great way to see the world!

Let it be known I once floated down river in a foot tub . Round as she was I never could figure out what was forward or aft. But to me she was SHIP. :cool: Round and round she go's , steady as you go. Only one Captain and no crew to bitch at.

The one that always bugs me is using "hallway" instead of "passageway."

Could be worse. Could be "companionway."

I mean, what if I'm walking down the hallw-- err, corridor-- err, passageway with total strangers and not companions? :D

I was speaking in nautical terms. Generally a boat is 29 ft or less. A yacht is 29 ft or more, and a ship is considered anything over 100 ft. Bottom line..... when a ship is sinking, you look for a boat.

And yet in Alaska, you have crab fishing boats. They are quite huge. I had always heard that regardless of size, if you fish from it, it's a boat.