upgrade processing?

If you're submitted 3 bids, 1 now showing processing and 2 others expired - yes, it should mean that the bids has been accepted. Check your credit card to see if they're​ posted the charges. Log into your account again soon & you should be the new one. Email will be forthcoming.

It might take a few hours more.

on T-Mobile, Project Fi or WiFi via dual-sims R1HD using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Well I checked my credit card and it hasn't been charged yet. I was actually going in to up my bids. It doesn't even give me the option to withdraw at this point. I called NCL and they just said I would be notified prior to 48 hours before sailing. No change to the my NCL page, but the "let's get you upgraded" banner is gone.

Are you getting close to that 2 or 3 days final countdown or still have another week or 2 to go ?

When it's expired, it meant bids/offers not accepted. We had 2 winning bids in April, both times - processing was the key tipping point (as others will attest to this) before getting the email, getting charged and seeing the new stateroom assignment under MyNCL account.

Looking & sounding good, by later this evening or tomorrow morning - you should have the official news.

Are you getting close to that 2 or 3 days final countdown or still have another week or 2 to go ?

When it's expired, it meant bids/offers not accepted. We had 2 winning bids in April, both times - processing was the key tipping point (as others will attest to this) before getting the email, getting charged and seeing the new stateroom assignment under MyNCL account.

Looking & sounding good, by later this evening or tomorrow morning - you should have the official news.

I'm still 18 days out. I bid in the high-poor range, but that was still higher than I've been offered for a direct upgrade to this category on past cruises. I'm not complaining, but it does make you a bit anxious. It does look good considering it doesn't even give me the option to withdraw now.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Just happened to us (though someone else doesn't know yet!)!

I went to change my bid, same thing - it said "I was no longer eligible for an upgrade."  I had just upped (paid) my stateroom anyway, so that may have triggered it.

We're 10 days out, got upgraded from Haven 2BR with large balcony to DOS.

NEVER had a bid accepted before.

I'm kind of in shock.

Edited by elledeeelle

9 minutes ago, elledeeelle said:

Just happened to us (though someone else doesn't know yet!)!

I went to change my bid, same thing - it said "I was no longer eligible for an upgrade."  I had just upped (paid) my stateroom anyway, so that may have triggered it.

We're 10 days out, got upgraded from Haven 2BR with large balcony to DOS.

NEVER had a bid accepted before.

I'm kind of in shock.

Congratulations!  But please try to not bump 5 year old threads since the information in them may not be up-to-date and causes confusion (e.g., final upgrades 48 hours to sailing is not the current policy). 

Edited by BirdTravels