brand name of water bottles offered on royal caribbean

im thinking of ordering the bottled water when I do the personalizer for our upcoming harmony cruise. does anyone know the name brand that they offer. my wife has a bladder problem and some brands are better than others for her. thank you

is evian the only bottled water they offer? evian is a good water but im just curious if that's the only bottled water.usually evian is much more expensive but if that is the only one they offer that's what well buy.

im thinking of ordering the bottled water when I do the personalizer for our upcoming harmony cruise. does anyone know the name brand that they offer. my wife has a bladder problem and some brands are better than others for her. thank you

It is Evian

And in liter bottles, not nice portable half liter bottles.

Chances are that no one will stop you from carrying on your own case of bottled water, but if you get a doctor's note, it's a slam dunk.

:)

is evian the only bottled water they offer? evian is a good water but im just curious if that's the only bottled water.usually evian is much more expensive but if that is the only one they offer that's what well buy.

They have other brands, but those are typically given to guests with the unlimited drink packages, and those brands can vary. Lately, I've seen Ice River Springs given to those with unlimited drink packages. If you are buying the bottled water package (12 or 24 bottle), that's always been Evian.

If your wife has IC, I can tell you from my personal experience that the ship water was fine for me. I ordered some Evian ahead of time but didn't end up needing it. (On land, I generally drink Fiji Water.) If she needs a higher Ph, you can also buy alkalizing drops and add them to any water she drinks. Hope this helps!

thank you so much for your reply. yes my wife does have ic. I was going to do the evian thing just to be sure. on our last princess cruise I ordered 36 bottles of water which I figured was going to be crystal geyser because the year before this is what they had. crystal geyser is good in ph level. when we got to the room it wasn't crystal geyser anymore. I forgot the name brand but it was okay. do you know what the ph was on the bottled water you had? also if you remember was it ice river springs like someone earlier said. thank you

They have other brands, but those are typically given to guests with the unlimited drink packages, and those brands can vary. Lately, I've seen Ice River Springs given to those with unlimited drink packages. If you are buying the bottled water package (12 or 24 bottle), that's always been Evian.

I had bottles of Ice River Springs as our freebie bottles. Better than Evian, IMHO...but not great.

Evian and San Pellegrino are the premium waters. In the water package you get Evian only.

As for non premium water brands vary depending on the port of departure. So in the US you have other cheap brands than in Europe.

steamboats

do you know what the ph was on the bottled water you had? also if you remember was it ice river springs like someone earlier said. thank you

The bottled water was ice river springs, but I drank Evian when I was in my cabin and the regular tap water they serve in the buffet and restaurant with meals and had no problems at all. Of course, this may not be true for your wife so it's better to be safe than sorry. The alkalizing drops come in a small bottle that she can carry with her just in case.

I don't want this to stray into a medical discussion but I have some suggestions for products that have helped me immensely. If there's a way to send me a private message, please do so and I'll let you know what they are.

The preorder water package is 13 one-liter bottles. A liter is a good amount of water. Don't order thinking it's single-serve bottles. :)

As others have said, if you order the broader beverage packages you'll get 500ml bottles if more generic, non-Alps, spring water.

thank you so much for your reply. yes my wife does have ic. I was going to do the evian thing just to be sure. on our last princess cruise I ordered 36 bottles of water which I figured was going to be crystal geyser because the year before this is what they had. crystal geyser is good in ph level. when we got to the room it wasn't crystal geyser anymore. I forgot the name brand but it was okay. do you know what the ph was on the bottled water you had? also if you remember was it ice river springs like someone earlier said. thank you

36 one-liter bottles will be a huge amount of water. :)

Water package = Evian always.

Yep.

And spelled backwards is N A I V E

Spelling foreign words backwards is an interesting way to make a point.

Spring water is different than tap water and different than ship-created water. Be glad if it doesn't change your health. But don't dismiss others who do notice differences in their health.

LOL...and you could also say..."It's beer". Wonder why they offer so many varies on tap? :')

:)