Holland America relocation cruises

Kiwi_cruiser

We have enjoyed Trans Pacific Cruises to Sydney and one to Auckland, the ship will have port calls at Hawaii and a few south pacific ports eg, Noumea, Suva etc.

There will be lots of sea days, during one of our TP cruises, a passenger complained that they did not know there would be so many sea days instead of ports of call.!!

Have you checked the itineraries on the HAL website?

G'day. Just off a 33-day on MAASDAM. North Amer. to Polynesia and return. I'd say look elsewhere...unless you prefer a very, very sedate experience and are willing to chance getting a discomfiting Cabin experience. Read it's reviews and you decide. With that said, we enjoyed the NOORDAM a few years ago, and we are looking forward to an extended Cruise on HAL's KONINGSDAM in 2018. Locomotiveman

Have done several repositioning cruises and enjoy them. But you do need to like sea days which we do. Done them on volendam Noordam and Maasdam and loved them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

G'day. Just off a 33-day on MAASDAM. North Amer. to Polynesia and return. I'd say look elsewhere...unless you prefer a very, very sedate experience and are willing to chance getting a discomfiting Cabin experience. Read it's reviews and you decide. With that said, we enjoyed the NOORDAM a few years ago, and we are looking forward to an extended Cruise on HAL's KONINGSDAM in 2018. Locomotiveman

Yes, be sure to read this person's Maasdam review and decide whether these experiences reported will have any bearing on your own cruise expectations. They did not affect our own 18 day Panama choice of the Maasdam, right after we get back to Boston from the VOV.

I enjoy the Vancouver to California segment with a couple of sea days. Yah.... you need to love sea days to get value. Otherwise flying may be a better option.

Bring books or movies. It's a great opportunity to unplug.

Re-positioning cruises are often priced well and, from my experience, most enjoyable. The entertainment program is usually expanded from what is offered on shorter cruises. And the days at sea are blissful as far as I am concerned.