Purchasing Future Cruise Aboard For Others.....

Bo1953

Hello All - I checked and did not find any recent experiences.

I will be sailing in a month and plan to book a sailing for next year, my question is, can I purchase two (2) cabins with the same deal for another couple who wants to join us?

Or are there parameters I need to take into consideration?

This couple have never sailed X before.

TIA and Bon voyage.....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I remembered seeing this thread. Don't know if it addresses your questions or not, but maybe it will help. Cheers!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2478696&highlight=Booking+future+cruises+on+board+for+others

C - thank you for this. I do not know how this did not come up in my search.

Bon voyage

If they give you a hard time about getting the benefits because only one couple is onboard consider booking both cabins in your name. We were on the Millennium in March with our cousins and wanted to book another cruise together but the one that fit our needs was on Royal and the deal was a nice balcony discount for C&A members with some status. DW and I had it, cousins did not so we put the ladies in one cabin and the men in another--on paper and got the discounts on both. The Future Cruises agent we were working with said it was a common work around. Keep it mind as a back up plan.

Booked three cabins for different friends for the Dublin to iceland trip next April while on reflection in January. Provided full names, date of birth, and credit card info and was all set. 1 caviot, if you cancel your cruise the others will be cancelled as well...

We have done this several times, but booked our own with our info and then booked their cabin with their info. You will need their address and DOB. Also you need a cc # for the down payment. We have paid it with ours before and they pay us back,. 2 seperate bookings. We like to have our cabin next to our friends so this works well to get cabins together

Sent from my SM-T900 using Forums mobile app

I did it when we were on Reflection last year. Booked a SA/Antarctica cruise for myself, and also reserved a cabin for my friend in the UK, and was able to get him the same deal .It was a great savings for him as it saved him about $1500 off of the fare plus we both got $250 OBC/Free Internet. Had he booked it in the UK, no OBC/Free Internet would have been available. All I needed to do is put the $100 down, and they took care of everything else.

As others have mentioned, just need their contact details, DOB and CC# if they have one

Hello All - I checked and did not find any recent experiences.

I will be sailing in a month and plan to book a sailing for next year, my question is, can I purchase two (2) cabins with the same deal for another couple who wants to join us?

Or are there parameters I need to take into consideration?

This couple have never sailed X before.

TIA and Bon voyage.....

I have done this same thing for another couple. While on board, I booked a future cruise cabin for myself and another for them same sailing ... they were not on board and had never cruised before. They got same pricing and on board perk I got, only thing they didn't get was the one category upgrade since they had never sailed with them before. This was two years ago.

Fast forward to this April past, they were on board, I was not. They booked a cabin for themselves and would have had no problem booking for me on same sailing and received same perks. We did not want same sailing though so they were able to book mine but did not get the OBC for booking on board (did get reduced deposit). A month later I called Celebrity and they ended up giving me the OBC so I got it in the end.

Long story short, you should have absolutely no problem booking for them on same sailing and them getting perks same as you. Just be sure to have their full name and contact information (address/phone). You can put on a CC of theirs or just do on your own, we paid for them and just got money back from them later so whatever works.

Might not be a major bonus but any little extra is nice perk.