Moveover WOW

sxphil

Had an offer earlier last week but this offer is fantastic trouble is we can't take it

IMPORTANT NOTICES

**ROYAL PRINCESS SPECIAL FREE CRUISE OFFER**

Princess is extending a special offer to guests booked on the 15 July 2017 Royal Princess sailing. Move off this voyage for three free cruises up to 14 nights anywhere in the world!

Offer:

* 100% Cruise Fare refund (as refundable onboard credit)! * Three Free Cruises up to 14 total Nights! * Air/Hotel change fees up to 800 GBP!

This offer is only available by calling 0843 374 0014 Please act quickly as this offer will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. *Travel agencies will receive a 700 GBP bonus commission per cabin if offer is accepted with the original commission protected.

Wow is right. That's a great offer for someone who's plans can be flexible. We're sailing from Southampton on the Caribbean Princess next month, but Princess probably won't make us a move-over offer since we're flying from the U.S. (although I wouldn't mind if it were this terrific--we could switch from a cruise vacation to a land one).

That's a pretty good offer - I would take it in a flash and book a week in Greece instead.

I know but we are meeting people in Athens then have flights to Majorca booked from Barcelona

the Cruise was the relaxing middle bit of the whole holiday

and travelling companions haven't been offered this deal

At first I thought they were offering 3 cruises of up to 14 days each. That would be a GREAT deal. Upon a second reading I now understand it to be 3 cruises of up to 14 days total. Not such a great deal IMHO. Do they refund your costs of non-refundable commitments (airfare, hotel, etc)? Wouldn't one prefer the cruise refund to be direct instead on in OBC? There is no mention as to the category of the free cabins. One would assume that they would be the same as your original cruise, but assumption can be wrong. All-in-All I'd not feel too bad about turning down this move over offer - others of course may feel differently.

At first I thought they were offering 3 cruises of up to 14 days each. That would be a GREAT deal. Upon a second reading I now understand it to be 3 cruises of up to 14 days total. Not such a great deal IMHO. Do they refund your costs of non-refundable commitments (airfare, hotel, etc)? Wouldn't one prefer the cruise refund to be direct instead on in OBC? There is no mention as to the category of the free cabins. One would assume that they would be the same as your original cruise, but assumption can be wrong. All-in-All I'd not feel too bad about turning down this move over offer - others of course may feel differently.

No it's actually 3 cruises

Previous offer was 2

One of 7-10 days and one of 14 days

They've also emailed a similar offer on Crown on 29/7 and Royal 5/8 someone has certainly messed up ��

We are on the Crown 29/07 and have not received a move over offer.

I wonder why not or if it is on its way?

Any ideas?

We are on the Crown on the 29th and had a move over offer of one cruise up to 14 days . We didn't take it but would have jumped at the op's offer of 3 . Wonder if its all sorted ready for our med cruise unless the juggle some up sells.

We are on the Crown on the 29th and had a move over offer of one cruise up to 14 days . We didn't take it but would have jumped at the op's offer of 3 . Wonder if its all sorted ready for our med cruise unless the juggle some up sells.

It's always sorted out by sailing.

We are on the Crown for the 29th July sailing and we were offered a move over deal. As others have said it was one free cruise. As it is our honeymoon and we have been counting down the days, we couldn't accept the offer because we really need to go on holiday and everything else for the same period is sold out.

It does worry me slightly about what happens if they can't get other people to accept the offer?

As a couple we are quite easily pleased and accommodating but draw the line at sharing our cabin on our honeymoon:o

We are on the Crown 29/07 and have not received a move over offer.

I wonder why not or if it is on its way?

Any ideas?

You probably did not receive the offer because Princess did not need your category of cabin. The one time we received a move-over offer, it was when they had overbooked inside cabins. The people at our meet and greet in inside cabins had received the offer. Those in outside cabins and balconies and suites did not not.

We are on the Crown for the 29th July sailing and we were offered a move over deal. As others have said it was one free cruise. As it is our honeymoon and we have been counting down the days, we couldn't accept the offer because we really need to go on holiday and everything else for the same period is sold out.

It does worry me slightly about what happens if they can't get other people to accept the offer?

As a couple we are quite easily pleased and accommodating but draw the line at sharing our cabin on our honeymoon:o

It's your honeymoon! That's probably why they didn't call you. LOL Congrats!

Nothing to be worried about. The deal gets sweetened until they get enough takers.

Princess had been doing this for a long time and have it down to a science.

No it's actually 3 cruises

Previous offer was 2

One of 7-10 days and one of 14 days

In that case I'd jump all over it. I guess sometimes if it sounds too good to be true - it can still be true!