Favorite Drink??

debster11

Tropical espresso

cocktail glass filled with ice and a mixture of coconut rum, Kahlua and simple syrup.

your waiter will have a cup of espresso to mix in, then top with whipped cream.

It was the highlight of dinner every night once I tried it. I would order one to go because they only make it in the MDR;)

I have to try this! Sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't remember what it was called but it was basically Carnival's version of a mudslide. It was soo good! Had at least 1 a day! Very chocolatey and had chocolate syrup swirled around the inside of the glass. That and the fun ship one! Haven't sailed with the Alchemy bar yet, but I think I'll have to check it out!

Basil Drops and Cucumber Sunrises at Alchemy in the evenings. A dirty martini with Bombay Sapphire for the afternoon cocktail. While lounging on deck on a sea day, I like a margarita on the rocks, no salt. Can't wait!

Can't remember what it was called but it was basically Carnival's version of a mudslide. It was soo good! Had at least 1 a day! Very chocolatey and had chocolate syrup swirled around the inside of the glass. That and the fun ship one! Haven't sailed with the Alchemy bar yet, but I think I'll have to check it out!

Is it the Mocha Chocolate Getaway?

Is it the Mocha Chocolate Getaway?

That might be it! I'm a sucker for chocolate! Lol they served a cocktail in MDR that was really chocolatey too, but those mixed drinks were way better in my opinion. In just 14 days I'll have one of those Getaways in my hand! Can't wait!!!:D:tropical-drink:

That might be it! I'm a sucker for chocolate! Lol they served a cocktail in MDR that was really chocolatey too, but those mixed drinks were way better in my opinion. In just 14 days I'll have one of those Getaways in my hand! Can't wait!!!:D:tropical-drink:

I am so jealous! Have a great cruise.