Favorite Drink??

debster11

Have never heard of this. What's in it? I love the Caribbean Colada. It's only available at the Red Frog Bar or Pub for some reason. Tastes like a Pina but not as sweet. I also like The Cruiser but it's a small glass filled with ice and with 2 sips thru the straw the drink is gone! :confused::eek:

red’s rum treasure 16OZ.

Red’s secret rum recipe made from world-renowned, premium aged Zaya Gran Reserva Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, Sprite, guava pineapple juice and a touch of grated nutmeg. Well, I guess it’s not a secret anymore.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/redfrog-rum-bar-menu.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have never heard of this. What's in it? I love the Caribbean Colada. It's only available at the Red Frog Bar or Pub for some reason. Tastes like a Pina but not as sweet. I also like The Cruiser but it's a small glass filled with ice and with 2 sips thru the straw the drink is gone! :confused::eek:

I do like the cruiser as well. I'll get that at least once.

I do like the cruiser as well. I'll get that at least once.

I love it. Very easy to make at home. They make the drink in a red wine "goblet" and it's so filled with ice that there's just a few sips of the drink tho, which is kind of a bummer. :((n)

red’s rum treasure 16OZ.

Red’s secret rum recipe made from world-renowned, premium aged Zaya Gran Reserva Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, Sprite, guava pineapple juice and a touch of grated nutmeg. Well, I guess it’s not a secret anymore.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/redfrog-rum-bar-menu.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Added to my drink list! :tropical-drink:;)

I'll add my vote for almost anything at Alchemy, I love that bar.

I always start with the Cucumber Sunrise each night and go from there. The Alchemists on the cruises we have been on have been great. We have happily been their test subjects for trying off menu concoctions.

On our next cruise I have to remember to get the recipes for some of the off menu concoctions I like. They made me one a few cruises back I dubbed the Grape Koolade. It had the color and sorta the aroma of grape koolade and was really tasty.

For our cruise in December we decided to get the Cheers! package. With that it gives me more freedom to try new drinks. What is your favorite drink and if you have pictures that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

And since I am on the same sailing with you, I happily volunteer to "dispose" of the drinks you try that you don't like. ;p

Espresso Martini at Alchemy. It's off menu, and you need to go to the coffee bar and get your own Espresso. Every bartender is probably going to make it differently, but the ones I had on the Dream were amazing. On menu drink, my favorite would be The Remedy, again at Alchemy.

We're taking our first cruise in November and I've been in two minds since booking in March about whether or not to get the Cheers package. This thread has made my mind up to buy it. Thanks everyone x

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My favorite from our 2010 cruise was a Twilight Zone. They're totally girly, tropical, & delicious! I plan to have one in hand at sail away. I tried so many cocktails. I liked the Fun Ship, Miami Vice , (get one in New Orleans at a daiquiri shop next time.) , Dirty Banana.

I definitely plan to visit Alchemy. Elation is getting it during dry dock. Glad to see it's worth the price.

In 84 days, I'll be saying "Cheers Y'all!" and thanking y'all for this thread. We didn't buy the Cheers program, Bc I might have 3, max a day. Few will be the same.

Since it's been a long time between cruises, do they still sell novelty cups and discounts on refills? Thanks

Edited by LucyB.

:D

Twilight Zone? Does it look like a Miami Vice but with turquoise instead of red?

No. It's kinda blue green swirls. Different bar tenders look different. Google it & lots will pop up. I make them at home sometimes.