Posh on the Epic

b.cruising

You might want to do a CC search for Posh. From what I have read in CC postings, the number of passes is extremely limited.... sometimes less than 10 per cruise. I suspect that the number of passes being made available might be determined based on the number of people in the Haven that week.

You might want to do a CC search for Posh. From what I have read in CC postings, the number of passes is extremely limited.... sometimes less than 10 per cruise. I suspect that the number of passes being made available might be determined based on the number of people in the Haven that week.

What is typical cost ranger?

My kids are going on their honeymoon on the Epic next week. Can anyone please tell me where they should go to get the posh passes? Many Thanks:cool:

The Posh Club is the private sundeck for all of the Havens guests. As such, they only offer a handful of passes for non-Havens guests. Less than 10, if you are lucky.

With the new priority boarding order, Ambassador, Platinum Plus, and Platinum guests will all board before general boarding.

And, the Epic has two embarkation ports (Barcelona and Rome). So they may be totally sold out before the ship even starts embarkation.