Can anyone post the menus for Cagneys, Moderno and Le Bistro for the NCL JADE

traveller

We are taking this ship Nov.27 and wanted an idea of the menus...have a 4 meal pkg and when we get on board we are going to buy more specialty dining..I am not a fan of MAIN DINING as it has gotten panned on ALL NCL ship sites.

All help will be appreciated...

Thx

Andrea and Shelly

Edited by traveller
mispelling

pretty sure the menus are almost the same on all Jewel class ships,and similar to others. Probably can find some with a search on MENU

The REAL questions is - what will you be in the mood for at 6:30 on a thursday a few months from now?

I haven't seen any recent menus posted from the Jade.

Unfortunately, there seems to be quite a bit of variation between ships at the moment, so if you find some recent ones listed from another ship then they may not be the same as what is on the Jade.

Moderno is fairly standard between ships though.

I'm on the Jade next month and will probably post the menus if someone doesn't do so beforehand.

I wouldn't dismiss the MDRs based on others reviews, by the way. I think they are pretty good, and from comments on here many people agree with that. It's always best to make up your own mind.

I was on the Jade in May, and did not find any problems with the food in either MDR. Even my DS, who is a very picky eater, always found something she enjoyed. But food is subjective. Give the MDR a try and judge for yourself, OP.

We also ate at Cagney's, Le Bistro and Moderno, but didn't get to Teppanaki or La Cucina, and I think you will really enjoy the 3 we tried. There is a reason why I am still trying to lose the weight I unfortunately gained!

I will say we preferred Alizar to the Grand Pacific. It was smaller, and we found the service better, but when we cruised, it appeared quite a few new crew members were being trained for the Joy, and things got mixed up a few times. That didn't spoil our enjoyment of the Jade, though!

Have a great cruise. I think you will like the Jade very much.

I

I'm on the Jade next month and will probably post the menus if someone doesn't do so beforehand.

Keith...I for one will appreciate anything you post after your Jade cruise ! Sailing her for first time in October...! I always appreciate your intelligent, informative posts..:)

Keith...I for one will appreciate anything you post after your Jade cruise ! Sailing her for first time in October...! I always appreciate your intelligent, informative posts..:)

Ditto for that! I always look forward to Keith's posts! We always seem to be just a little behind him on the various ships so we learn so much from him!:)

Looking at the Le Bistro menu posted here, I see there are prices for everything. So when you eat in the specialty restaurants that are included in your package of 4, do you have to pay?

No, if you have the Specialty Dining Plan your meal is covered. The prices are for those paying a la carte.

• 3 weeks later...
We are taking this ship Nov.27 and wanted an idea of the menus...have a 4 meal pkg and when we get on board we are going to buy more specialty dining..I am not a fan of MAIN DINING as it has gotten panned on ALL NCL ship sites.

All help will be appreciated...

Thx

Andrea and Shelly

I came across very helpful information, including the current menu's on the Jade from a recent posting, all located in Google Docs at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx2uAjHxV3p4MnFrSW41UGpYczA?usp=sharing