Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

If Coors is involved for last call, it normally means a late night snack is right around the corner!

Uh, we just went up to Garden Cafe and were turned away... so we dropped down to 7 where Skyline was thump-thumping...

bd5f31f4369cf524751ca7dc6148dc5f.jpg

We continued on to O's where we encountered...

8235f2cf02d46045eaa41cedeee1f7d4.jpg

Deck 7 is hopping - loud with people everywhere.

2f8eda465e9c36e3b25c1b3659eb59b4.jpg

We're now seated at O'Sheehan's bar, where I'm sad that this has become an NCL-bar-staple...

9c171a569b50d8ce09426aa465def206.jpg

I'm sorry I'm so stuck on this one thing, but still no leaderboard update? I do not understand if there is a huge **** up this week or what? I thought the whole point of the thing was that you could see where you stood throughout the week...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

1d455a1d0617354cb885c2920e6c7166.jpg

I can feel the stress slipping away......

Try sitting in the Garden Cafe at 10:18am, when all other dining options are closed. Then start catching up on work email, as Sue asks the kids how much they think they've spent at the arcade...

07ea924555205ff6cf8de610c5b2d9a6.jpg

This was the "maybe $50" gesture, before she shrugged and looked away.

7688ebd74236c9694aec79dbfec2db46.jpg

I'm sorry I'm so stuck on this one thing, but still no leaderboard update? I do not understand if there is a huge **** up this week or what? I thought the whole point of the thing was that you could see where you stood throughout the week...

I'm disappointed in how it's been run this week. I think I mentioned earlier that it requires a manual tally, and there's a new person assigned to running it this week.

I'm going to head down shortly to see if it was updated overnight. Having no idea where you're at on the last day takes the fun out of it.

The biggest challenge I've had is keeping track of which beers I've already had. If I were ever to pursue this again, I'd come prepared with a preprinted list and mark off as I went.

... If I were ever to pursue this again, I'd come prepared with a preprinted list and mark off as I went.

And this is why I asked you for the list. We're a planning people. Kind of like the Lewis and Clark of pint glasses.