Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

I need to find a fellow foodie to do this with! My fiancé is not an adventurous eater. Anyone else on the 9/30 sailing interested in doing this together???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the Harmony and the Escape will be in Cozumel together. Perhaps someone could get me a day pass. [emoji6]

I know that it continues until the last night... When I sailed a few weeks ago, there were 2 guys in there trying to out drink each other for the title...

So far that's the case... and I'm not sure when the cutoff is.

Doug. Great posts, blog, whatever you decide to call them. I also had to go back and find the one for the Dawn since we are sailing that in January. All I can say is Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! You (and Sue) have been keeping me laughing. Oh, and don't tell the boss but not working too much!

PS - What do you win if you drink ALL of the beers?

What do you win if you drink ALL of the beers?

I honestly have no recollection of "who wins what". Maybe just the top drinker receives the little growler? No idea. But I'm now getting cleaned up to go drink some crappy beers (they're the only ones I don't recall drinking).

Kids just returned from the GLOW party shirt-painting event...

343d9bacb3c6f9d8b395402ae6cd8e8a.jpg

I need to find a fellow foodie to do this with! My fiancé is not an adventurous eater. Anyone else on the 9/30 sailing interested in doing this together???

Even though there have been others from your sailing that have posted on this thread, you would probably have a better chance of connecting with a foodie from your sailing by posting on your roll call and setting something up at your meet n greet regarding when you'll dine at Pinchos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The pier runners never cease to amaze me. You would think the threat of being left in a foreign country and having to pay your own way back would motivate people. But whatever.

Now we get to read reviews next week about how awful NCL is for stranding them in Mexico.

Was on the Vista two weeks ago and woke up on the Friday trip back to Miami with the Vista, Escape, and Harmony all running in a diagonal maybe a 1/4 mile apart. Was a pretty sight. Tried to get a picture but Escape cut behind us by the time I got upstairs.

Even though there have been others from your sailing that have posted on this thread, you would probably have a better chance of connecting with a foodie from your sailing by posting on your roll call and setting something up at your meet n greet regarding when you'll dine at Pinchos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Definitely! And I apologize for veering off topic.