P&O website currently down

tinsoldier

Just noticed that the P&O website is currently down for routine maintenance. It states that they are updating with new features. Wonder if that means new features on the website or new features/products on cruises etc. I wonder if they have something exciting for us....!!??

New loyalty club info at last? Or info on the new ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's back now. Can't see any obvious changes [emoji53]

The only thing I can see is that when I looked at a particular cruise there were symbols by the ports that showed not departing until the evening and at the top of the information of each cruise there is mention of benefits of booking a select fare.-nothing exciting or radical!!

It looked to me as if early savers are no longer available on every cruise, at least not until nearer sailing date. The three I have booked for August 2018, September 2018 and March 2019 currently only show select fares. The blurb on the website front page refers to booking early savers 90 days ahead which may have something to do with it.

It looked to me as if early savers are no longer available on every cruise, at least not until nearer sailing date. The three I have booked for August 2018, September 2018 and March 2019 currently only show select fares. The blurb on the website front page refers to booking early savers 90 days ahead which may have something to do with it.

They will only bring in early savers if sales are not going as expected.

Thanks daiB. I thought saver fares were always available...early savers are different I take it? But even so I can't see saver fares listed....[emoji848]

Someone mentioned that on here before. Where are the cabin numbers left indicated please? (I like to be nosy)

If you go to the page of the cruise that shows pricing, you will see it in red beside the category of cabin. To see which cabin numbers are free you would need to do a dummy booking. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you go to the page of the cruise that shows pricing, you will see it in red beside the category of cabin. To see which cabin numbers are free you would need to do a dummy booking. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Since the change to the site I have noticed that you can go straight to looking at the cabins available from the cruise landing page by clicking on the individual grade and "then cabin for 2". It by passes the bit where you used to have to put in dummy names and populates it with "Guest guest".

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Since the change to the site I have noticed that you can go straight to looking at the cabins available from the cruise landing page by clicking on the individual grade and "then cabin for 2". It by passes the bit where you used to have to put in dummy names and populates it with "Guest guest".

Yes that's a nice Feature.

Although I've noticed it isn't always there, which is really wierd. Sometimes it reverts back to the old system where you have to enter your dummy details.

At the moment I'm finding it difficult to get the saver Price on the super delux cabin on Azura and Brittannia.

Sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. You can go all the way to the payment mask without having the chance to choose a cabin grade.

Wierd Programme.