No Tortola excursions yet at 87 days...

That's how it has been lately. Hence the number of threads appearing on here from people in your situation, asking when they will be listed.

For some reason, excursions are appearing online much later than usual lately. You are certainly not alone.

That's how it has been lately. Hence the number of threads appearing on here from people in your situation, asking when they will be listed.

For some reason, excursions are appearing online much later than usual lately. You are certainly not alone.

Wish they'd shed more light on when they'll become available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

In Tortolla we did a private catamaran day with Aristocats it was the highlight of our cruise. It was just a quick walk to the marina. Worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tortola (our favourite island of all) is such as easy place to navigate on your own. If you look at the Ports Of Call page, I'm sure you can come up with a tour plan that is better and cheaper than anything NCL offers.

Of course, if you like the security that NCL will not leave the port if you are late returning from a ship sponsored excursion, that is certainly worth something as well.

What we generally do is get a private taxi to Cane Garden Bay, then around 12 we take a taxi back and get dropped of at the Spice shop just outside the pier area. We take the 7 minute walk to Pussers for lunch and leisurely wander back to the ship.

Good Luck!

Have you tried viewing excursions without logging in? That way you can at least see what is usually offered and can game plan what you want to do and determine if an excursion or independent tour is best.

I'm going on the Escape soon and had a similar experience, with only a few excursions listed prior to the 90-day window and then only a seemingly limited number after (or not as many as I've seen with some lines). There's only one listed right now for Tortola for my cruise.

Most likely NCL is still in the process of negoting prices etc with the tour operators for winter season 2017-2018. Thus they cannot show tours as they have no contracts with the operators yet. These kinds of contracts are usually made for one season at a time and then re-negotiated.

For the folks cruising during spring time this most likely won't then be a problem as contracts have been made during late summer/early autumn for all of the 2017-2018 winter season. They get to see the excursions asap.

Have you tried viewing excursions without logging in? That way you can at least see what is usually offered and can game plan what you want to do and determine if an excursion or independent tour is best.

Yes I know what we want to do. Just want to book... along with the other 4000+ people.

We sail in 35 days and it was day 42 when Tortola finally appeared on the list.

Thanks! These are both helpful tips.

I also have an upcoming cruise to Tortola in about 85 and was wondering about NCL's lack of excursions. I suggest searching Google for "NCL" and "Excursion" and you will find an NCL's excursion website. You can find all excursions which are offered in each port. There are 18 NCL excursions in Tortola.

I also have an upcoming cruise to Tortola in about 85 and was wondering about NCL's lack of excursions. I suggest searching Google for "NCL" and "Excursion" and you will find an NCL's excursion website. You can find all excursions which are offered in each port. There are 18 NCL excursions in Tortola.

Yes we already know which excursion we are doing.

This still doesn't help with book.