C&A Youth program?

Yeah, I was surprised when my daughter got a drawstring bag on our July Harmony cruise. I even asked the Loyalty Ambassador about it and she said they just recently brought the kids gift program back. I further explained that some of the adult benefits would be much better as my daughter qualifies on her own for Diamond Plus and she was happy to load some of those appropriate coupons onto my daughters Seapass card.

Like others have said, I really believe it all comes down to individual ships and loyalty ambassadors.

Can someone point out what or who a loyalty ambassador is? I'm only a lowly gold member, but I never saw or heard of such an individual on our last cruise.

The Loyalty Ambassador is the crewmember onboard who handles anything related to the loyalty program, which is called the Crown & Anchor Society. This could be issues like perks not received, points not credited properly, etc. They have an office with posted office hours where guests can get help.

The Loyalty Ambassador is the crewmember onboard who handles anything related to the loyalty program, which is called the Crown & Anchor Society. This could be issues like perks not received, points not credited properly, etc. They have an office with posted office hours where guests can get help.
Thanks. Honestly, aside from a handful of coupons loaded to our SeaPass card (which we didn't even use), there wasn't much benefit to being gold. I guess there are many people in that "cruised once or twice before" category, so I didn't expect anything anyway, but I think the "loyalty" benefits for infrequent cruisers are a little exaggerated. I'm sure it becomes much more important for those of you who have cruised many times though. One day...

Thanks. Honestly, aside from a handful of coupons loaded to our SeaPass card (which we didn't even use), there wasn't much benefit to being gold. I guess there are many people in that "cruised once or twice before" category, so I didn't expect anything anyway, but I think the "loyalty" benefits for infrequent cruisers are a little exaggerated. I'm sure it becomes much more important for those of you who have cruised many times though. One day...

We all got there one cruise at a time️ Keep cruising[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah, I was surprised when my daughter got a drawstring bag on our July Harmony cruise. I even asked the Loyalty Ambassador about it and she said they just recently brought the kids gift program back. I further explained that some of the adult benefits would be much better as my daughter qualifies on her own for Diamond Plus and she was happy to load some of those appropriate coupons onto my daughters Seapass card.

Like others have said, I really believe it all comes down to individual ships and loyalty ambassadors.

Which of the adult coupons did they load onto your daughters card? Was the free photo one of them?

Which of the adult coupons did they load onto your daughters card? Was the free photo one of them?

Yes, we specifically asked for that one. I don't remember the others as I don't think we even used them. Only really wanted the photo.

Gifts for C&A kids members was changed within the last year and is now listed as a benefit for kids Diamond and above.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

My son never has gotten anything in 16 cruises and he should see a kids gift as he is 11. Will turn d+ on the first leg of our b2b in 2 months, so will see if that changes anything.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes, we specifically asked for that one. I don't remember the others as I don't think we even used them. Only really wanted the photo.
How old was your daughter? Would love for him to get the free photo also. He has never used any of his coupons on any of his cruises.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Updated C&A benefits have the gifts for kids starting at the Diamond level.

Well I guess we'll have to ask on our next cruise. Something we shouldn't have to do but this is RC and they can't seem to get their act together on the simplest of tasks. Like giving Diamond youth their commemorative gift. [emoji53] Or giving people their pins. Or giving people their blocks. Or their double points for solo cruising.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

As i said previously, the kids have never received a C&A gift in 6 cruises. Our cruise last month was their first as Diamond, and no gift.

As for the C&A pins, we had to ask for Platinum pins, but received Emerald and Diamond in our cabins.

Well I guess we'll have to ask on our next cruise. Something we shouldn't have to do but this is RC and they can't seem to get their act together on the simplest of tasks. Like giving Diamond youth their commemorative gift. [emoji53] Or giving people their pins. Or giving people their blocks. Or their double points for solo cruising.....

I guess I'm fortunate because my Grandkids have never missed getting their gift, or getting the proper pin or getting my Block when it was due or not getting the extra point per night when sailing solo [emoji15]

I guess I'm fortunate because my Grandkids have never missed getting their gift, or getting the proper pin or getting my Block when it was due or not getting the extra point per night when sailing solo [emoji15]

You are one in a million! Buy a lottery ticket!!![emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Hmm, I never knew about the gifts for kids either...and DD (6 years old next month) never received one, even prior to the recent change to gift eligibility for Diamond and above. She's been sailing with us since Explorer in 2013, minus Enchantment...so that's 4 cruises for her, no gifts. Always got the Kids Compass and Youth C&A offers information sheet, though. She was old enough for Aquanauts (3-5 years old) for her last 3 cruises, and received a lanyard and a small Inky the Octopus on each sailing (through Adventure Ocean, not a gift in the stateroom)...that's it.