Anthem's Shows

We were on the Anthem for five nights last October (2016). The three production shows were: Gift (good), Cabaret (in two70, ok), and WWRY (excellent). We were planning on a 9 nighter next summer (2018). Questions: Do the shows change? ( I believe WWRY has been running since the Anthem started service). What other stage shows are offered on longer cruises.

The headliners seem to change from ship to ship. If anyone is interested in seeing Ronn Lucas, just follow our scheduled cruises because he seems to be on every ship we have sailed recently.:eek::(

Yes, we've seen a number of repeat performers on different ships. Some we would rather not see again and some, like Finis Henderson, we would see every chance.

So, then I take it the three "main" shows will remain the same and on other nights, the shows will consist of comedians, singers, magic acts, etc.?

I don't know how many headliner shows there normally are on Anthem, but what you have mentioned are typical headliner shows.

I was on Anthem, 5 days to Bermuda, in June. The shows were The Gift, Spectra (in Two70 probably what the OP is calling Cabaret), and We Will Rock You. Spectra was cancelled the last night due to rough seas so I didn't see that one. The others were just ok in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on Anthem, 5 days to Bermuda, in June. The shows were The Gift, Spectra (in Two70 probably what the OP is calling Cabaret), and We Will Rock You. Spectra was cancelled the last night due to rough seas so I didn't see that one. The others were just ok in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The name of that show is Spectra's Cabaret.