SL and CL to be relocated to 150 for the 9/16 Harmony of the Seas sailing

Karter

I got an email from my Genie. He said that they are serving basically the CK menu with a few items from 150 so we may have a slightly enhanced menu from the norm.

Sounds interesting. That steak for two would be a nice addition.:)

So far I have been able to get beer wine and soft drinks from any bar by showing my seapass card. So hopefully it will be the same for next week.

I'm sure its ok on your cruise. There is almost nobody on it. We will have a full ship. That's going to make a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Grate we lose our area for a S*#% actor and a S#*% movie no one will watch on a third rate online tv station. BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kelsey Grammer is a really great actor and has received lots of awards. This is exciting news that he will be on our cruise.

If Royal is still going to provide the 11am - 11pm beer/wine/soft drink benefit in other venues that is acceptable.
Unless you were in a cabin on deck 17 and wanted to pop in and out of sl for a drink. Being close to the sl was a reason we chose a cls vs gs.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This is such BS we just got finished dealing with a hurricane with no power for a week and when our phones started working we had 3 calls from RCI informing us they wanted to remove us from our suite to accommodate the filming crew I.E. "Kelsey"

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is such BS we just got finished dealing with a hurricane with no power for a week and when our phones started working we had 3 calls from RCI informing us they wanted to remove us from our suite to accommodate the filming crew I.E. "Kelsey"

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What was RCI's move over offer? I'd accept a 100% refund to method of payment, or 100% FCC, and a downgrade to a GS for the current cruise.

Unless you were in a cabin on deck 17 and wanted to pop in and out of sl for a drink. Being close to the sl was a reason we chose a cls vs gs.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We were in a GS and upgraded to an L1 for that very reason. The only saving Grace is it was only $165 total. It's a nicer cabin but I would have been fine with a GS if 17 was closed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm just catching up on all of this. I will say that I have been looking forward to our wedding cruise for like 20 months so I'm going to be really bummed if we paid the amount we did for our Sky Loft Suite and some of our perks are taken away. They should be paying us a portion of what they are taking away if this is in fact all true. I'm probably over reacting but seriously though, I feel like I'm getting jipped, along with my other 17 level guests. That just tops off the fact that all 6 over water cabanas were damaged in Haiti so we can't book one. Literally if it could go wrong, it has. Im so bummed, the least he can do is attend our wedding as a starting point.