Comedy club - Under 18

descotes

So I thought that you had to be 18+ hard and fast - no exceptions - for the comedy club but now I'm reading on Royals website that you can be under 17 and under with a parent.

My one son will be 3 weeks from his 18th birthday when we sail and my other son is 15 but mature enough handle a comedian.

So I guess since I can't book them a ticket online in advance like I did for my husband and I, I would have to have them on the standby line of the show we go to? Or has anyone gone to guest services and gotten tickets?

I didn't really understand the restriction cause Quest is "suggested" 18+ but they don't stop people going into that show and I've seen people with very little clothes on and there are 10 year olds in the audience.

0b46fcfb9078de983cdc0d662b18fbe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I thought that you had to be 18+ hard and fast - no exceptions - for the comedy club but now I'm reading on Royals website that you can be under 17 and under with a parent.

My one son will be 3 weeks from his 18th birthday when we sail and my other son is 15 but mature enough handle a comedian.

So I guess since I can't book them a ticket online in advance like I did for my husband and I, I would have to have them on the standby line of the show we go to? Or has anyone gone to guest services and gotten tickets?

I didn't really understand the restriction cause Quest is "suggested" 18+ but they don't stop people going into that show and I've seen people with very little clothes on and there are 10 year olds in the audience.

0b46fcfb9078de983cdc0d662b18fbe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another change in RC policy.

It's going to depend on the Comedian for the week, but I would not take my 15 year old, I had my 18 & 20 year old that I wished had not gone. The comedian was beyond vulgar. I love late night adult comedy but this was vulgarity just to be vulgar and wasn't even funny. The host Simeon was great & funny. They did have family friendly shows that there were no reservations for that are in the cruise compass. I know they do their rounds on different ships but if you come across Jessica Kirson, just skip it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Probably will not have a problem if THEY LOOK 18 !

We have been in there where the comedian actually picked at a few before he started & asked their age.

The age limit is there for a reason... but there are always those who do not care.