Day Pass for solo in Roatan...

sid_9169

I normally do an island tour with Victor Bodden Tours when in Roatan... This time, I'm just looking for a simple beach day at West Bay, but as a solo, none of the places I've contacted will even respond. I've tried Bananarama, Beachers, and a couple of others, but they all seem to have something against solo travelers. Any suggestions?

I normally do an island tour with Victor Bodden Tours when in Roatan... This time, I'm just looking for a simple beach day at West Bay, but as a solo, none of the places I've contacted will even respond. I've tried Bananarama, Beachers, and a couple of others, but they all seem to have something against solo travelers. Any suggestions?

Wow, That doesn't even seem possible....maybe it is not about you being solo as much as island time is a challenge. Or it could be an internet glitch.

Posada-seremein is near Beachers and partnered with the Argentinian Grill, they may be willing to sort transport for you at an additional cost. They are listed in the middle of this webpage, the other two offers are in West End. http://www.hotel-roatan.com/

Paradise Beach Club, INfinity Bay and Mayan Princess all offer day passes, I don't know if transport is included.

If transport were not such a hassle I would suggest just showing up on the beach and going from there.

Or you could continue to email the resorts you have. If you are in the US Banarama has a US phone number: (727) 493-1891

If your ship offers the Tabyan Beach break, it is on West Bay Beach.

Thanks. I did end up being able to book Bananarama through shoreexcursioneer... For whatever reason, I cannot even get a reply from them otherwise. I sent an email via their website, as well as a FB message (which I know they read)

• 9 months later...

Sorry, but the day I was in Roatan it rained all day... I do have the same thing booked for my cruise the first week in October, so I can come back and do a review then if you want.

Sid - did your solo travel go well with Bananarama go well? They are on my short list for my solo cruise to Roatan.