Upsell help?

Shmoo here

Shmoo here, If you got an upsell offer, it would be an email, not a phone call, I believe.

I have had several phone calls asking if i wanted an upsell.

We got an email.

I then had to call and leave a voice mail for them to call me back. That's the phone call I was waiting for.

If you got an upsell offer, it would be an email, not a phone call, I believe.

OP received an upsell email to call Princess back and leave a message. The upsell offer comes by email, with a request to call back and leave a message.

OP did that, and Princess returned OP's call, leaving a message. So right now, they are kind of playing "telephone tag." Hopefully, they will connect soon; and OP can take advantage of a great upsell. -EBC

I have had a few upgrade offers and several upsell offers, all via email. A couple of days ago I discovered an upsell offer from our mini to a full suite. Although it was a bit pricey, and the two remaining available suites were not in the best locations, we were excited to be able to obtain one for our upcoming 10 day cruise!

The email indicated that the offer was to people in any of the mini suite categories, so it does not appear that location was a consideration for this offer. So excited! We just love those aft suites!

OP received an upsell email to call Princess back and leave a message. The upsell offer comes by email, with a request to call back and leave a message.

OP did that, and Princess returned OP's call, leaving a message. So right now, they are kind of playing "telephone tag." Hopefully, they will connect soon; and OP can take advantage of a great upsell. -EBC

Didn't really play telephone tag. They called back within a couple of hours.

Shmoo, you said that they called and left a message, but you couldn't understand the message, correct? So, you were asking for the phone number so that you could call them back?

Did I read that correctly ? Thanks, from EBC

No, that was someone else who said they couldn't understand the phone message.

Found it:

Does anybody I have the number for the upsell dept.? I couldn't understand the message they left on my machine. Thanks

Okay-- got it now. Sorry to get you two confused. Thanks, Shmoo.:p

No problem. Believe me, I waited close to the phone as soon as I left the voice mail so as to be able to make a quick decision.

I was just a little unhappy that they couldn't make the same offer to the other party we're traveling with. I hope they can get to them on the "list" to make them the same offer.